ESPN mike and mike (1 Viewer)

vvhal3y

Reaction score
on espn mike and mike. they was interviewing cris carter and he said the new orleans saints right now is the best team in nfl. :9:

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
:no: I don't want to be picked as the best team in the NFL. They might eat the cheese!

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I just saw that.

He compared us to the 15-1 Vikings team he was on and said we are at that level and that our offense could be even better than that team due to Brees' abilities.

OP
vvhal3y

vvhal3y

Reaction score
they still saying our defense is suspectable tho. eventhough our defense shut out the buffalo bills. only the st gave up the touchdown.

stevo3

LIVIN DA DREAM
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I don't mind...this team is not the kind of team that will sit back and rest...not with the coaches and veteran leaders we have...if you think Payton/Williams/Brees/Vilma will allow this team to take it easy now that we are getting a little respect...you've obviously not been paying attention to the last 4 months...

I actually feel sorry for Sanchez and the Jets....with the team having the bye following this game, it gives them the ability to just give absolutely everything they have to dismantle this overhyped rookie QB because they have a week to rest before having to go back to work and prepare for the Giants...

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Our D shut out the Bills and we won.

The D played well against both teams prior and is forcing turnovers and dealing with the situations at hand. Payton can warn against eating the cheese, but a good part of winning is confidence in yourself, the scheme and your teammates. Winning instills confidence and confidence, imho, is synonymous with the swagger everyone so cheered GGG for bringing.

The more we win, the more we will win. I don't think Payton or Williams will allow complacency.

GeauxSaints53

GeauxSaints53
Reaction score
Do you guys seriously think Brees and Vilma go home after the game and kneel in front of the TV with their fingers crossed hoping that none other than Mike Golic, Greeny, and Skip Bayless pick them as the best team in the NFL?

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
Our D shut out the Bills and we won.

The D played well against both teams prior and is forcing turnovers and dealing with the situations at hand. Payton can warn against eating the cheese, but a good part of winning is confidence in yourself, the scheme and your teammates. Winning instills confidence and confidence, imho, is synonymous with the swagger everyone so cheered GGG for bringing.

The more we win, the more we will win. I don't think Payton or Williams will allow complacency.

..yeh but...McNabb wasn't starting for the Bills...so....

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
From what I heard, Brees is avoiding all media interviews outside of NO and so are the players to stay focused.

Spec

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'll take 15 -1 .......... but it won't matter squat if we don't follow that up with 3 more wins. Minnesota's incredible year was destroyed by the loss to the Falcons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom