ESPN mike and mike (1 Viewer)

vvhal3y

Reaction score
on espn mike and mike. they was interviewing cris carter and he said the new orleans saints right now is the best team in nfl. :9:

:no: I don't want to be picked as the best team in the NFL. They might eat the cheese!

Yeah I just saw that.

He compared us to the 15-1 Vikings team he was on and said we are at that level and that our offense could be even better than that team due to Brees' abilities.

they still saying our defense is suspectable tho. eventhough our defense shut out the buffalo bills. only the st gave up the touchdown.

I don't mind...this team is not the kind of team that will sit back and rest...not with the coaches and veteran leaders we have...if you think Payton/Williams/Brees/Vilma will allow this team to take it easy now that we are getting a little respect...you've obviously not been paying attention to the last 4 months...

I actually feel sorry for Sanchez and the Jets....with the team having the bye following this game, it gives them the ability to just give absolutely everything they have to dismantle this overhyped rookie QB because they have a week to rest before having to go back to work and prepare for the Giants...

Our D shut out the Bills and we won.

The D played well against both teams prior and is forcing turnovers and dealing with the situations at hand. Payton can warn against eating the cheese, but a good part of winning is confidence in yourself, the scheme and your teammates. Winning instills confidence and confidence, imho, is synonymous with the swagger everyone so cheered GGG for bringing.

The more we win, the more we will win. I don't think Payton or Williams will allow complacency.

Do you guys seriously think Brees and Vilma go home after the game and kneel in front of the TV with their fingers crossed hoping that none other than Mike Golic, Greeny, and Skip Bayless pick them as the best team in the NFL?

Our D shut out the Bills and we won.

The D played well against both teams prior and is forcing turnovers and dealing with the situations at hand. Payton can warn against eating the cheese, but a good part of winning is confidence in yourself, the scheme and your teammates. Winning instills confidence and confidence, imho, is synonymous with the swagger everyone so cheered GGG for bringing.

The more we win, the more we will win. I don't think Payton or Williams will allow complacency.

..yeh but...McNabb wasn't starting for the Bills...so....

From what I heard, Brees is avoiding all media interviews outside of NO and so are the players to stay focused.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom