ESPN mike and mike (1 Viewer)

I'll take 15 -1 .......... but it won't matter squat if we don't follow that up with 3 more wins. Minnesota's incredible year was destroyed by the loss to the Falcons.

We might be, but until the Ravens, Colt, or Giants lose, we will be behind them. I will say that if we beat the Giants and Jets, then we'll most likely be #1.

Here is how I llok at it. How many rings do Brees, Vilma, Thomas, Colston, Moore, Devery, Brown, Stinch, Goodwin, Porter, Payton..ect. Not to mention the stigma of the Saints. Anyway you get the point the Saints are a hungry team. No amount of backslapping is going to win them a superbowl and they know this.

Here is how I llok at it. How many rings do Brees, Vilma, Thomas, Colston, Moore, Devery, Brown, Stinch, Goodwin, Porter, Payton..ect. Not to mention the stigma of the Saints. Anyway you get the point the Saints are a hungry team. No amount of backslapping is going to win them a superbowl and they know this.

i think payton has a superbowl ring from the giants.. i think he wants one as a Head coach though.

on espn mike and mike. they was interviewing cris carter and he said the new orleans saints right now is the best team in nfl. :9:

I think we need to calm down, and not worry about what everyone else in the country thinks of us. If we are that good, and I think we are, our record will show. Remember we have gone 5-0 and not made the playoffs. This is a different team, and we are clicking on all cylinders right now. I just hope they stay focused and try to score 40 every week, on Defense go for shut outs.

Yeah I just saw that.

He compared us to the 15-1 Vikings team he was on and said we are at that level and that our offense could be even better than that team due to Brees' abilities.
That team did not wion a championship, although the stats looked nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom