ESPN Monday Night Crew on Saints/Vikings (1 Viewer)

Saints avg margin of victory 19.8. Crazy. Especially considering it appears we have the soft part of the schedule still to come (STL, TB x 2, CAR x 2, WAS)

Remember, too, that his "Swami" picks are against the spread. I don't make it a point to watch his segments, but it could be that he's picking the opposition to cover and not necessarily win outright. Maybe he is, though...like I said I don't care to watch him.

As far as Ditka goes...it's too bad it didn't work out here with him. I think he genuinely loves this city and loved his time here, as short as it was. I have no beef with the guy.

I don't really understand Jackson's view.... the Vikes won on a hail mary pass and a "chipshot" missed FG... IN THEIR STADIUM.

We've killed teams in the Dome... hell on the road too for that matter.

Maybe I'm missing something here... :9:

As I said in another thread... I don't get "excited" over polls and rankings by media guys, but I get a kick out of the REASONING of their picks, and some of them leave me scratching my head... like this one my Tom Jackson.

As far as Ditka goes...it's too bad it didn't work out here with him. I think he genuinely loves this city and loved his time here, as short as it was. I have no beef with the guy.
Everything happened for a reason (with Ditka and Haslett) and the result of those failures is Sean Payton and Drew Brees. Weird the effect the past has on the future.

And I agree, no beef.

I like Ditka. Hell I liked Jerry Glanville (I can say that since he isn't coaching the Falcons anymore). Football is more fun with those sorts of characters around.

I just don't want them coaching my team :hihi:

Everything happened for a reason (with Ditka and Haslett) and the result of those failures is Sean Payton and Drew Brees. Weird the effect the past has on the future.

Kirk and Spock would call it "the wrinkle effect". We'll let the youngsters figure that one out! :hihi:

You know I was making a point the other day. The two times we've brought in Super Bowl winning coaches to take over didn't work out so well. First Hank Stram, won Super Bowl IV with KC. Didn't do much as a Saints head coach. Dikta in three years posted a 12-36 record, and quite possibly the most boneheaded draft in League history.

Back on topic. You know its ironic, my pick for the NFC Title game? Vikings @ Saints. My only issue, and I'm no conspiracy theorist, but if I was and that is the matchup, what are the chances the powers that be screw us so Brett gets his one more Super Bowl win for his daughter?

-B

-B

I just wish Emmitt was around to comment on the game:
The New Oreleaumunums Saint had the total damnati- dalmatian, um dominations on the Giants of the New York Football. They made one, two, three, five, four, hmmm, I'm outta fingers, but a lot of guys were making the touchdowns against the topmost defense of the other teams. It's clear to me now that the Giants are the number one team, wait, I mean the Siants, no Saints are the team to get beaten by all the other teams now, they are the most best in the confluence.

We don't beat teams, we destroy teams. On the road, or in the dome. The least amount we have won by is 2 TDs.

The Vikings are eeking out wins at home, and have been behind for over 60 minutes vs our ZERO minutes. Yeah, ok Tom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom