ESPN Monday Night Crew on Saints/Vikings (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/142046115/6813fd65" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Thank you, St. Chad!!!!

Best quote from the ESPN MNF Crew was Mike Ditka: "They not only beat the champs, they humbled them!!!"

Love Mondays after a win!!!!

Ditka has loved the Saints ever since he was coach here. I'm pretty sure he likes our organization and fan base more then Chicago's.
Earlier this year on the air he called us the "greatest fan base in the NFL". I can't remember when, but it's in a thread here somewhere.

Nothin' but love this week. As much as i couldn't stand him during his playing days, I gotta say, I really enjoy listening to Keyshawn's commentary. Not just this week with all the Saints love. I think out of the more recent players/announcers, he gives the best insight. He offers more than the painfully obvious - you can tell he does his homework. Go Meshawn.

haha

I don't even need to watch their evaluation.

A picture is truly worth a thousand words.

I was more surprised about Cris Carter than Ditka. Usually Carter is pretty anti-Saints. Understandable I guess from all the times he single-handedly dismantled us.

I try to avoid caring what pundits say about the Saints. Their opinions mean nothing in the Saints success or failure. But I do want to say **** Chris Berman.

I try to avoid caring what pundits say about the Saints. Their opinions mean nothing in the Saints success or failure. But I do want to say **** Chris Berman.

I still like Chris, but I'd like to know what we've done to his Swami picks record this year. It seems like he's picked against us almost every time. He's going to learn, eventually. :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom