ESPN/NFL Network...Where my Saints? (1 Viewer)

While the importance of beating a divisional opponent is important to Saints fans, it will be a Tampa loss, not a Saints win. We won’t get much media love.

Now, beat Dallas on a Thursday night and the world will take notice.

While the importance of beating a divisional opponent is important to Saints fans, it will be a Tampa loss, not a Saints win. We won’t get much media love.

The last time we beat Dallas the game got a ton of coverage but it was all framed on how Dallas lost the game not how we won the game.

The last time we beat Dallas the game got a ton of coverage but it was all framed on how Dallas lost the game not how we won the game.
Dallas will be favored in the Dome. Some things will have to go wrong for Dallas to lose. It would be a huge statement win for the Saints.

Dallas is the exception. NY doesn’t even get the coverage the Cowboys get and the studios are only about five blocks away from the Jets/Giants headquarters.

There is no story in yesterday’s win. They would rather talk about the DEA raid on the WFT facility or Jameis throwing 5 INTs. Since we won in boring fashion against a subpar team there is no story. Seattle will probably see little coverage because Wilson is out. We will get some coverage when we play the Tom Bradys.

So, this is certainly nothing new as we're used to being overlooked but...I have ESPN & NFL Network and a pleasant morning working from home. I spent an hour on Sports center and relatively certain they didn't cover our game at all (other than hail Mary pass making into top 10) and now I'm 2 hours in "Good Morning Football" and I've seen nothing on the Saints (except the Hail Mary throw). Maybe I missed something when I stepped out for coffee but... still frustrating to get ignored completely.

Again, nothing new here but thanks for coming to my TEDTalk
GMF showed over five minutes of Bills, Cards, and Packers highlights 3 times each.

For the Saints game, they showed the Hail Mary twice, once in slow motion. It was about 35 seconds.

So far every win we’ve had has been covered on national radio/TV from the perspective of the team we beat. It really is annoying. Started with wall to wall Aaron Rogers discussion after the beat down.

They ignored us a lot WITH Drew lol. Of course they’re going to ignore us now.
The team constantly got more than a few prime time games during Brees’ run. The Saints weren’t ignored.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom