Espn playoff machine is up (1 Viewer)

Still playing around with this and I realized I'm projecting every other NFC South team to finish tied for 2nd/last place at 6-10.

Attachments

• Machine.jpg
    Machine.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 31
I played around with it, Its crazy how easily the Bears can get a first round bye with a few games falling their way. This makes first seed very important for us we must secure it.

Just about every permutation I think is reasonable leads to us playing either Dallas, Minnesota or Seattle in the divisional round and then hosting LA or Chicago for NFCCG.

Just about every permutation I think is reasonable leads to us playing either Dallas, Minnesota or Seattle in the divisional round and then hosting LA or Chicago for NFCCG.

I want Minnesota in our house and just dismantle them from top to bottom and send them back with their tails between their legs.

My predictions for the 2nd round:

I think both home teams win the 1st round.

Cowgirls @ Saints
Bears @ Rams

I think I will pull for the Rams over the Bears after we get revenge on the Cowgirls in our house.

I think both away teams win the 1st round:

Colts @ Chiefs
Chargers @ Texans

I wouldn’t be shocked if both the Chargers & Colts make the AFC championship game.

I am interested in seeing how Philly and Minn. playoff seeding works out. If Philly wins out (could happen) and Minn. loses one game Philly gets the sixth seed. Tomorrow Minn. plays Det. and Minn. should win..Next weekend Minn. plays Chicago. If Chicago "lets" Minn. win then Minn. will get the sixth seed and go into Chicago (widcard game) which should be a somewhat easy win for the Bears.

My final prediction. Call your bookies...

Attachments

• Machine2.jpg
    Machine2.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 46
That's actually possible imo. I think KC losing to the Raiders is the longest shot. I don't see the Chiefs laying an egg with HFA on the line. Funny to think that the Browns could have made the playoffs if they dumped Jackson and started winning a week or 2 sooner.

Maybe I'm letting it ride too much on Oakland's recent upset of Denver and San Francisco playing better lately. Otherwise, swap Chiefs/Chargers and Rams/Bears.

Rams 49ers, nothing would shock me there. They're division rivals, SF has been playing well in recent weeks and Rams not so much. That said, with a bye on the line, I think the Rams come out ready to play. Bears-Vikes is a toss-up imo. That should be a good game. Even with most of the playoff picture decided, it's still a pretty compelling final week of the season. Colts-Titans basically win or go home situation should be a great game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom