Espn playoff machine is up (1 Viewer)

This is what I came up with.

Attachments

• E333D4EA-6F86-47FC-9A63-E852CBEEC0A5.png
    E333D4EA-6F86-47FC-9A63-E852CBEEC0A5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
This is what I wound up with. This scenario hinges on the Bears upsetting the Rams and the Saints only losing 1 of their last 3:

Playoffs1.JPG

Scenario 2 would be if the Bears upset the Rams and the Saints lost 2 of their last 3 (which I don't see happening):

Playoffs2.JPG

Scenario 3 would be if the Rams beat the Bears and the Saints only lose 1 of their last 3:

Playoffs4.JPG

And Scenario 4 would be if the Rams beat the Bears and the Saints lose 2 of their last 3:

Playoffs3.JPG

Yes I got carried away but I do like our chances either way. #1 seed is obviously ideal but...I think it is possible that any of those playoffs teams could upset the Rams at their field which would put us back to the #1 seed. Worst case scenario is that the Rams win out and we play them in the NFCCG in at their field...in the Dome. Again...like our chances.

I think this is what ends up happening. Our defense is getting better by the week and our offense is nearly unstoppable.
If "better" and "unstoppable" translates into winning the remaining games on our schedule, then I'm all for it! :9:

I end up w/us an CHI as #1 and 2, respectively. Saints will finish 14-2, probably with a loss either @ CAR or at home to PITT. Rams will lose Monday and they'll lose at Chicago.

The lessons learned in our second loss of the season is what gives us what we need to beat the Bears in the NFCCG. We have no trouble facing L.A. again in the divisional. :mwink:

EDIT: Wait, no way we face L.A. in the divisional, I have them as 3rd seed. It will be either Carolina or DC again by my estimations, neither of which will be a big deal. :9:
Projection as of 11-16.jpg

Last edited:
IMO the NFC playoff teams are set
1.Saints
2.Rams
3.Bears
4.Redskins
5.Panthers
6.Vikings

Wildcard weekend:
Panthers beat the redskins and Vikings beat Bears.
Divisional would be Us getting another revenge game against the Vikings and Rams having too much fire power for the Panthers

This actually the first time I have messed with this playoff thingamajig.

My playoff predictions as of this week: (pic didn’t come out too good cause my ringer volume for my iPhone was in the middle of it, I cleared it, & didn’t want to re-do all those games ?)

NFC(pretty much how they are now except swap the top 2):

1. Saints 14-2
2. Rams 14-2
3. Bears 11-5
4. Redskins 10-6
5. Panthers 12-4
6. Vikings 10-5-1

So we should beat all those teams this season except the Bears. I don’t the see the Panthers beating us twice. I had us lose the very last game cause we already had the #1 locked up, so we got some rest ???

AFC:

1. Chiefs 15-1 (think they may lose one but it didn’t work out that way)
2. Houston 12-4
3. Pittsburgh 11-4-1
4. Patriots 11-5
5. Chargers 13-3 (sucks to be them with the #2 best record, but can’t win their division due to the Chiefs)
6. Titans 11-5

That is my prediction as we sit today. Things will change, but I’ll do this thing every week. Pretty cool ?

Well there goes the next hour of work productivity for me

I'm just mentally clocking out then clicking this thing for the next 2 hours.

What's even worse? As soon as I clock out I'm driving 4 hours south to NOLA for the weekend then going to the game (3rd Row Plaza WOOOOOO)

Anyhow. Yeah, no productivity for me the rest of the day....

1542399310083.png

This is the results of my clicking but really...I think at least 1 or more NFC teams is closer to 9-7. Too many tough schedules for the contenders in the Wild Card races

I end up w/us an CHI as #1 and 2, respectively. Saints will finish 14-2, probably with a loss either @ CAR or at home to PITT. Rams will lose Monday and they'll lose at Chicago.

The lessons learned in our second loss of the season is what gives us what we need to beat the Bears in the NFCCG. We have no trouble facing L.A. again in the divisional. :mwink:

EDIT: Wait, no way we face L.A. in the divisional, I have them as 3rd seed. It will be either Carolina or DC again by my estimations, neither of which will be a big deal. :9:
Projection as of 11-16.jpg
Seattle has been super close to upsetting the Rams. I really want them to finally beat them and get to host Seattle. We owe them a heart breaking playoff lose in the Dome. Let Carolina freeze at soldiers field. Then, we can host the Bears and we can "finish what they started in 2006". Unlike them, we will have class.

Seattle has been super close to upsetting the Rams. I really want them to finally beat them and get to host Seattle. We owe them a heart breaking playoff lose in the Dome. Let Carolina freeze at soldiers field. Then, we can host the Bears and we can "finish what they started in 2006". Unlike them, we will have class.
Heh -- Ingram or Kamara runs 70-80 yards for a game-icing touchdown (like Kamara did to NY this season) against Seahawks, then we just maul the Bears a week later. I like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom