ESPN Playoff Machine! (1 Viewer)

2nd seed is easily attainable.

XkYZXT9.png

picking conservativley and not picking upsets, Saints can still get in at 8-9. its not imposssible, Tampa has some tough games.. it would wind up a 3 way tie at 8-9 with the saints getting the nod, and playing at home against Dallas in the playoffs lol

I have us Making the 7th seed at 9-8 with pretty reasonable results

1.png

If Atlanta can knock off Tampa Bay in week 18, we could take the division at 9-8. (In this scenario we only lose to the Eagles)

2.png
But if Tampa Bay wins the Division, Washington could take out our last spot for the 7th seed:

3.png

Last edited:
Well, I believe he is coming back regardless of the record. At least with winning out we can lower that pick to the Eagles and well..... it's still the playoffs. Thats why we cheer them on.
I agree. If we had our first rounder next year - id be all aboard the tank train. But since we don’t - and I truly believe that Allen gets another year - why not just root to make the playoffs?

That’s what it’s all about anyway, right?

Well, I believe he is coming back regardless of the record. At least with winning out we can lower that pick to the Eagles and well..... it's still the playoffs. Thats why we cheer them on.
Good point. Yea I think he gets one more year regardless and then he’s getting fired

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom