ESPN Poll (GO VOTE) (1 Viewer)

Because their fans on a forum told them to go vote and they did. So we need to respond quickly.

are yall still mad because we traded him for mediocre Simoneau?
dont be bitter
Its the past, I know more than 1 here would love to have him back

I don't want him back. Maybe people think he is good because he came from the Patriots and automatically assume that he is great?

Maybe because people voting know that the Browns did more than just acquire Stallworth. They also got Corey Williams, amongst others. I also believe that you have a lot of Browns' fans voting to help their cause.

Surprised there's not more love for Vilma in Florida after he helped Miami to a title.

There are a lot of Vilma/Saints fans in Vermont.

Well, they also got Corey Williams, Sean Rogers, and locked up Derek Anderson since FA started, so I guess people are taking that into account. Hard to argue that

are yall still mad because we traded him for mediocre Simoneau?
dont be bitter
Its the past, I know more than 1 here would love to have him back

The poll is a little misleading. It asks which team has had the best free agency, then puts a specific player next to the team. The Browns did more than adding Stallworth, and probably better moves than just adding Stallworth.

Besides, I think the trade for Simoneau was actually a good move at the time. I think most people liked the Sean Payton house cleaning.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom