ESPN Poll (1 Viewer)

Atom Palmer

Reaction score
Never vote for the Saints. Everytime the bandwagon gets heavy we end up crashing and losing to the ravens by double digit points.

I voted New York Giants

llama

Very Banned
Reaction score
Even beating the Falqueens in a poll makes me feel great.

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Funny thing, all over the the East Coast and most of the country, the Saints are in the low to mid-teens.

But all three West Coast states put us in the high teens to low 20s%.

Interesting.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Funny thing, all over the the East Coast and most of the country, the Saints are in the low to mid-teens.

But all three West Coast states put us in the high teens to low 20s%.

Interesting.

Well SoCal is Reggie Bush country and a number of our games have been the NFC game shown there. As for the rest, the Seahawks aren't listed so I suppose they might be more sympathatic to us as opposed to the Bears or Giants.

OP
OneSaintsFan

OneSaintsFan

Want to Be in that Number
Reaction score
It's a pretty good picture of the fabled "bandwagon" which appears from the map to be just a fair-weathered fan thing, with all locals piling on.

Biggest landslide is LA. Illionois doesn't like their Bears more, nor does NY with the Giants, though NY is a bit more understandable.

Atlanta can't even carry their State not to mention we hate them more than they hate us. It's a sad lonely existence for the Louisiana Falcons fan, that is if any have cropped up since the last round of reprisals...

SD_Saint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
There are a lot of Drew Brees Fans in San Diego also. But he does have his haters to.

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
I'm surprised the Gints barely clear 50% in New York. Lot of Chicago love there. Very little love for Vick and the Roadkill anywhere. Nice to see that, maybe some of the no-nothing mouths at ESPN and other sportswiters/broadcasters will see this and get off the Vick bandwagon once and for all (who am I kidding, but wouldn't that be nice?).
More love for the Saints then I'd have figured. 20+% in Texas, Alabama (no surprise to me on those 2), California, Montana, Oregon, and Wyoming (those all surprise me).
Wow, I still can't get used to the respect we're getting!

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Why are the falcons even on that poll? Theyve been beaten by two of the other three teams on the list, their win-loss record doesnt stack up to the other 3 teams, and they are the only team listed who isnt leading their division. The fact that they cant even carry their own state is a pretty telling sign that they shouldnt even be in the conversation as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom