Espn Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

I don't get the elevation of the Seahawks after struggling against the Packers at home and having to have a blown call save the game for them. But hey, doesn't really matter anyway.

I don't either. They would be last of the 7-4s on my rankings...

"New Orleans had zero turnovers in win over Atlanta, which leads to this stat: Saints are 4-0 when they commit zero turnovers, 3-4 when they have at least one."

The key is clearly no turnovers

Dallas 5th in power rankings.

We are ranked 10th, and Dallas is 6th. I think someone got that one wrong. In my opinion, we are a much better team than Dallas, and we will prove it when we play them.

I don't get the elevation of the Seahawks after struggling against the Packers at home and having to have a blown call save the game for them. But hey, doesn't really matter anyway.

The only thing that matters, is who is on top at the end of the season.

Can't help it, my childhood i lived in Colorado and was raised watching john Elway win two superbowls and sitting in the sub-zero weather at mile high in the 4th quarter watching Elway make one of his famous comebacks. and then in 2000 came to new orleans and started going to saints games and lived through the dreck of a lot of the Haslett era with our family season tickets till i went to college a few years ago but still loving the saints to this day.

I am also a Broncos fan. I used to despise them, until I met my ex-wife. She was from Wyoming and a huge Broncos fan. After a while, I guess they grew on me, but if it ever comes to a game with those two teams in it, it's Saints all the way for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom