Espn Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

Can't really complain unless they have a team with a worse record ranked higher than the Saints. I think we can beat any of the 7-4 teams but I have no problem with those rankings.

As both a Bronco and a saints fan I would say that the saints should probablly be ranked one above the broncos. The Broncos have a lot of problems right now on both sides of the ball and if they played right now i think New orleans would beat them.

As both a Bronco and a saints fan I would say that the saints should probablly be ranked one above the broncos. The Broncos have a lot of problems right now on both sides of the ball and if they played right now i think New orleans would beat them.

Especially with a QB change.

Bengals should be ahead of us. Other than that the top 10 are pretty well on the money.

Well as a Saints and Patriots fan the Broncos will always scare the bejesus out of me. Really any of the 7-4 teams are interchangable but I'd give the Broncos the nod because they are in the harder conference and vs common opponents (Ravens, Browns, Steelers) the Broncos are 3-0 to our 1-2.

I don't get the elevation of the Seahawks after struggling against the Packers at home and having to have a blown call save the game for them. But hey, doesn't really matter anyway.

My thoughts exactly!
If you're changing QB's, this deep in the season, without injury, you have problems.

stop right there.........blasphemer.......you must repent

Can't help it, my childhood i lived in Colorado and was raised watching john Elway win two superbowls and sitting in the sub-zero weather at mile high in the 4th quarter watching Elway make one of his famous comebacks. and then in 2000 came to new orleans and started going to saints games and lived through the dreck of a lot of the Haslett era with our family season tickets till i went to college a few years ago but still loving the saints to this day.

My thoughts exactly!
If you're changing QB's, this deep in the season, without injury, you have problems.

Not to mention they've now lost 2 games in a row....Somehow they don't fall at all...

Well as a Saints and Patriots fan the Broncos will always scare the bejesus out of me. Really any of the 7-4 teams are interchangable but I'd give the Broncos the nod because they are in the harder conference and vs common opponents (Ravens, Browns, Steelers) the Broncos are 3-0 to our 1-2.

Just from watching everygame though and reading the criticisms many fans have, the broncos have alot of problems, to name a few, untested rookie QB(although he looks very promising), no running game right now, bad offensive line, Defensive coordinator who does not utilize the talent properlly and cant adjust his gameplan at or after halftime, no pass rush. I think that the saints would beat the Broncos as long as brees doesn't test Champ bailey and picks on foxworth and darrent williams all game long.

Last edited:
Just from watching everygame though, the broncos have alot of problems, to name a few, untested rookie QB(although he looks very promising), no running game right now, bad offensive line, Defensive coordinator who does not utilize the talent properlly and cant adjust his gameplan at or after halftime, no pass rush. I think that the saints would beat the Broncos as long as brees doesn't test Champ bailey and picks on foxworth and darrent williams all game long.

I think the Saints can beat Denver, I just see why they are ranked higher, all things considered. If Cutler goes in there and tanks they will drop real fast.

I think the Saints can beat Denver, I just see why they are ranked higher, all things considered. If Cutler goes in there and tanks they will drop real fast.

i guess you have a point their, I just tend to take into account emotional and confidence levels of a team along with what problems the team is having instead of basing off records and such. I guess this is just another example of why rankings are just opinions and shouldn't be taken as seriouslly as they are taken.

On a side note: these rankings always seem to be the most viewed threads when they come around, we really do seem to take this stuff to heart too much, me included.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom