ESPN QB Ratings (1 Viewer)

Haha, Romo's been a starting for 5 games and is already #5. If he makes it through the season, I guess they'll go ahead and get the Canton bust made.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2678546

Drew Brees is ranked 6th, behind Manning, Brady, Palmer, Rivers, and Romo.

Brees is chasing Marino right now; how is he not in the top 3? Honestly I don't see how he's not number 2 behind Manning.

If it's power rankings, fine- give Romo the #5 spot, but if it's power rankings then Brees would have to at least be #2 behind Manning. If it's actually who is the best quarterback, Brees has to be at least 4th on that list, if not third behind Brady and Manning.

Something tells me that if Brees was playing in Dallas, New York, Philly, Boston or Washington, D.C., he'd be a lot higher.

Yeah, it seems like they're giving Brady and Palmer credit for what they've done in the past. If they want to go about that way -- fine. Just don't put Romo in the top 5 quite yet.

Those ranking's are crazy. Brees is the #1 QB in the NFL right now. Hands down. #6? Baloney.

Agaiun... one man's opinions... I love these guys that put this crap on the to get people's blood pressure up.

All you need to do is read his comments and you will see why Drew should be behind Peyton... oh well... just another person for Drew to prove wrong... I'm lovin' it!

this is so funny.....Brees should be 2...as bobby would say, What have you done for me lately ?

vick at 13 only dropping one spot after a 47 rating...hahahah OOOKAY brad johnson, losman, young, campbell should all be above him and probably more

Drew Brees is #1 in passing yards, #1 in completions, #4 in QB rating, #4 in TD passes and 2nd in yards per attempt. Since he rates in the top 4 of every major passing statistic he should be ranked 6th? Just another ESPN moron that talks and writes with the wrong side of his body.

Romo's last 4 games have come against the leagues 28th, 13th, 23rd and 30th ranked defenses. That averages out to the 23.5th ranked defense or between the Bucs and Rams.

Palmer, Romo, and Rivers should not be ranked ahead of Brees.

You know that this is okay, no need to relieve Brees of that nifty chip he's been carrying on his surgically repaired shoulder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom