ESPN - Saints catching some positive breaks (1 Viewer)

So they are making excuses for us winning already...no McNabb. If they beat us they'll be talking about how awesome they are and are Superbowl bound. If we beat them they'll be making excuses as to why we won.:rant:

I'm done.

So they are making excuses for us winning already...no McNabb. If they beat us they'll be talking about how awesome they are and are Superbowl bound. If we beat them they'll be making excuses as to why we won.:rant:

I'm done.

Whether they make excuses or not we will still be 2-0

I'm done.

man I dont care what those fools say.... I want to win. Its football, not a popularity contest.

I don't think he was making excuses for us as much as he was stating the truth. Last year we couldn't catch a break and this year we are so far.......................knock on wood.

I'm done.

If we keep them under 14 points and we score 30+ or even if the score is 24-10 they can't make excuses because Eagles D suppose to be really good.

I see nothing wrong with what he said. He's right about us getting to keep Smith and Grant and he's right about the Eagles not having McNabb.

I see nothing wrong with what he said. He's right about us getting to keep Smith and Grant and he's right about the Eagles not having McNabb.

Damn some guys here are so quick to jump to conclusions here... sounds like ESPN lol

Everyone made excuses as to why the Cardinals were a bad team at 9-7 and they would be bounced out in the first round. blah blah blah

They made it to the SB and almost beat the Steelers.

I don't care how we get there. Just as long as we kick some **** in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom