ESPN SportsNation: Grade Goodell as Commissioner (1 Viewer)

gave him my F from ohio! although, i truly believe there should be an even lower grade for how bad of a job he's done...even if you remove the bounty scandal, i still think he's an utter failure!

he's an absolute and utter cancer to this league. The worst commissioner in all of sports, by far. I disliked him before all the 'bounty' ******** as well. He's ruining this game and he needs to go.

I can't believe people are this damn ignorant of his incompetence not only as a commissioner, but as a human being. He's a silver spooned, egomaniacal, pretentious, arrogant, mythomaniac, coward piece of ****, who has an agenda only to benefit himself. He does't give a **** about the fans, the players, or the game.

I just want to punch him in his stupid fat face. Over and over and over and over again. *****.

post of the year. Can't wait to see his face on a milk carton.

I don't see how anyone in their right mind can give him an A, B, or even C. What has that moron done for the NFL? When Drew Brees, a guy that never says anything negative about anyone, says that Goodell has "very little to no credibility", that's saying something. He gets an F IMO

I'm disappointed in Mississippi (well, the whole country in general, but especially Mississippi). On the other hand, :clapbig: for Wyoming.

Saints fans in Mississippi probably aren't stupid enough to support ESPN by going to their website and voting on a meaningless poll that they will either take down or reword if it isn't going the way they want.

Some clown in the comment section tried to call out Saints Report. Lol! Hey Troll (because I know you're reading this), enjoy whatever substandard team that let's you claim them! Lol!

I find it hard to believe that i saw this poll 5 hours ago and the numbers are still the same percentage -wise.... I'm guessing that the four-lettered network has fixed the poll to make us look like sour-*****.. which by all rights we should be, but whatever.. Goodell sucks and we all know it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom