ESPN SportsNation: Grade Goodell as Commissioner (1 Viewer)

TulsaSaint

Sem medo de ser feliz
Reaction score
The results so far. How is Louisiana the only state that sees this?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-03-05 at 4.01.42 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-03-05 at 4.01.42 PM.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 246
The results so far. How is Louisiana the only state that sees this?

Because the NFL is wildly popular.

The Bountygate stuff was a mild annoyance to many people outside of our state. Very few casual fans took the time to educate themselves on the reality of that situation and as a result grade goodell on the overall product.

I'm disappointed in Mississippi (well, the whole country in general, but especially Mississippi). On the other hand, :clapbig: for Wyoming.

I'm done talking or thinking about Goodell. I think I finally understand the true meaning of the saying "he's dead to me."

I figure most people aren't home from work yet. Mississippi has only 84 votes right now.

Man, dats a lot of B's :jpshakehead:
I'm done talking and thinking about Goodell too :angryrazz:
He's not worth my time or thoughts. Period.

disappointed NY gave him a B

superbowl being hosted there...why would they grade him low. they are as removed from the bounty stuff as anyone was.

if bounty stuff was being imposed on a team that has little significance to us, like jacksonville or the browns, and we had the superbowl being hosted coming up in NOLA, none of us would be calling for goodell's head...

You know what got swept under the rug in the hubaloo over bountygate....

After the uncapped season where the Redskins and Cowboys took full advantage of the lack of Salary Cap, the GodDevil punished those two teams. But he had to spread the cap penalties from the teams back around to the other NFL teams.

He handed out $1.6M in cap space to 28 other teams....you know which two other teams also got jobbed on that one?

Thats right the Saints and Oakland....

If only there was a grade lower than F-.

Apparently some folks are mad that there has been no team moved to Jackson Hole.

Almost as mad as we are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom