ESPN SportsNation: Grade Goodell as Commissioner (1 Viewer)

He's an absolute and utter cancer to this league. The worst commissioner in all of sports, by far. I disliked him before all the 'bounty' ******** as well. He's ruining this game and he needs to go.

I can't believe people are this damn ignorant of his incompetence not only as a commissioner, but as a human being. He's a silver spooned, egomaniacal, pretentious, arrogant, mythomaniac, coward piece of ****, who has an agenda only to benefit himself. He does't give a **** about the fans, the players, or the game.

I just want to punch him in his stupid fat face. Over and over and over and over again. *****.

A good dictator knows how to keep most of the wheels from squeaking. I'm pretty sure there are lots of people in North Korea who think Kim Jong Un is awesome.

This is defintely fixed for ESPN's entertainment purposes. If ESPN actually showed a poll with the Commish getting all F's they would probably lose there TV contract. They(ESPN) probably just want us to look bad with this poll.

I'm disappointed in Mississippi (well, the whole country in general, but especially Mississippi). On the other hand, :clapbig: for Wyoming.

I just saw this. I live in Mississippi and will get the word this poll is out. Must be those yankees north of I-10.

Roger Goodell is everything that is wrong with this country. He is nothing more than a rich, spoiled, modern day aristocrat who was given his job because his daddy was a US Senator.

Yes, the NFL is successful and growing. It is not because of Goodell. I have pretty smart friends who think the the horse is pulling the cart. It drives me crazy they believe Goodell is the reason why. The NFL has done quite a few things that impressed me, but that doesn't mean that Goodell had much to do with it other than approve decisions made by others. How many of you work in a place where the employees make the boss look good when, in fact, the boss is totally incompetent? I know I do, and the military was full of it when I was active duty. It is the hard work and dedication of the NFL staffers, IMO, that have helped the game along. This includes the NFL website, merchandising, etc.

The NFL is wildly popular because of the players and coaches. I watch the NFL, as I am sure many of you do, because of those old school veterans who no longer even play the game. It overcame popularity over the NBA, MLB, and other sports because of the players, not because of some commissioner. Though, I would say I liked the previous commissioner much more.

Oh, and I wanted to add two more things.

One, I am not from Louisiana.

Two, futher evidence of why I don't believe Goodell is good is because anything that he can't hide behind NFL staffers - meaning actions he actually has to conduct on his own - he does a horrible job handling it. We have seen it with the handling of evidence against players and coaches, and not just the Saints, and the handling of the PAA. I am sure there are other examples as well that I am forgetting.

I really want to vote 'F' for him...but I don't want to browse to ESPN's site. Thank you, OP, for not including a link to tempt me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom