NFL ESPN - Stadium Food Inspection Report (1 Viewer)

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting article on food safety violations based upon various sports stadiums. See where the Superdome ranks.

WHAT'S LURKING IN YOUR STADIUM FOOD?

JreQ21E.jpg

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ons-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines#!

Also, :sick:

There are 16 NFL venues worse than the Superdome according to that ranking; the findings for the Superdome aren't really all that bad. The Panthers venue, Bank of America Stadium had the highest rate of violations.

We were season ticket holders from 05 through 14 seasons. We always thought the food quality was excellent in the Dome. We were in 338 Club Sideline so i can't speak for the Loge or Plaza level but we never had any problems.

I am not sure why anyone would eat in a sports venue located in New Orleans, a city where even convenience stores have excellent food

Granted i havent been in a few years, but the in a city known worldwide for it's food, the fact the the Superdome is not the envy of every sports venue for the quality of it's food is an insult to New Orleans.

There are 16 NFL venues worse than the Superdome according to that ranking; the findings for the Superdome aren't really all that bad. The Panthers venue, Bank of America Stadium had the highest rate of violations.

No wonder their fans are so cranky.

That ain't bad at all. Some of my favorite restaurants in town probably have had worse comments in their reports.

There is insufficient information for an outside observer to actually know the safety of the food service at the Superdome. The ESPN article lacks any detail. I can't find the actual inspection reports on the LA DoH website. I also can't find Yelp reviews which in some locations provide a food safety score. I will say that I put on blinders when I eat in NoLa.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom