NFL ESPN - Stadium Food Inspection Report (1 Viewer)

Granted i havent been in a few years, but the in a city known worldwide for it's food, the fact the the Superdome is not the envy of every sports venue for the quality of it's food is an insult to New Orleans.
Totally agree. Cant imagine that there isn't some way for a win win deal for restaurants and Benson to be reached

Totally agree. Cant imagine that there isn't some way for a win win deal for restaurants and Benson to be reached

If you are an established restaurant in New Orleans I don't know why you'd risk your reputation for basically at most 20 days of the year. Especially for people that are just looking for something easy to eat to bring back to their seats. I don't see people rolling up an ordering turtle soup or gumbo and trying to navigate the steps and slops of the Superdome to get back to their seats with their food and knee caps intact.

Think of this when you see rat droppings on an inspection report.

Mercedes Benz - Superdome

"DEAD BUGS
On June 14, 2016, inspectors found dead bugs in a popcorn stand, which hadn't been cleaned since the last event at the stadium."

Baked roach seasoning:sick::sick::sick::sick:

At least it wasn't during Saints season.

I'm always kind of shocked whenever anyone is kind of shocked at reports like this. I mean, whenever you are eating away from home, you are giving up control over what's in your food from ingredients to pests, etc. So it's best not to think about it ... or never eat anywhere but at home.

Charlotte's also has the highest rate of violations in their NBA arena.

All three venues in North Carolina came in 97th, 104th and dead last. Yeesh.

tenor.gif

I think there is a huge missed opportunity with the food that is being offered in the dome.

With one of the culinary capitals of the world within walking distance, I expected a more creative selection of food the few times I’ve been able to visit.

I am not sure why anyone would eat in a sports venue located in New Orleans, a city where even convenience stores have excellent food

People get hungry and eat wherever they want.

Food in the club sections has been great since they opened the club lounges and food in the boxes has been good for 40 years.

Hell, I will sometimes eat before, during and after, but definitely some good food to be had a convenience stores too!

Considering our reports were in 2016, I'm sure it's been cleaned up since. They are just trying to let you know to check your food before you leave the area. Better safe than sorry. Either way, I've always figured venues to be dirty. I'm sure people would freak about the pests that actually lurk in the theaters. Good thing it's dark inside, but you can probably guarantee that roaches are having a feast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom