ESPN Superbowl pick (1 Viewer)

Razzilon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Countdown to kickoff pick:

Saints vs Colts in miami.

I'm sticking with what ESPN said. I think it would be nice for the Saints to beat the Colts and people can watch Manning on his career decline after that game.

Shades of the the 2006 season...

AFC is represented by the Colts
Superbowl held in Miami

Difference is that we get over the hump!

Who dat!

Shades of the the 2006 season...

AFC is represented by the Colts
Superbowl held in Miami

Difference is that we get over the hump!

Who dat!

I've often thought about that, 2006 / 2009 This time we are ready!

I'm sticking with what ESPN said. I think it would be nice for the Saints to beat the Colts and people can watch Manning on his career decline after that game.

You want Peyton to fall? I like Peyton Manning a lot and they are my AFC team because of him. I pull for him all the time unless they are playing the Saints.

You want Peyton to fall? I like Peyton Manning a lot and they are my AFC team because of him. I pull for him all the time unless they are playing the Saints.

You bet i want him to fall. I grew up in NOLA and went to church with Archie and the kids. It is nothing personal, it is just time for his light to start dimming. He needs to retire, in a few years, on a positive note, not linger on going from team to team just to break records like someone else in the league.

hah agreed, played baseball with eli and peyton, nothing but happy for them unless they are playing the Saints. All the Mannings are Who Dats! guaranteed.

Looks like ESPN had it right back at Halloween...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom