ESPN The Magazine - Body Issue (1 Viewer)

St. Anger

Guaranteed A Red Thumb
Reaction score
body-issue-espn1.jpg

Shazam!! I don't know how many people here subscribe to ESPN the Magazine but when this issue came to my house yesterday and I saw Serena on the cover, well, I had to read it. WOW! ESPN is pushing the limits on this one and thank God!! They are fair in the respect that while they show the grace and perfect builds of athletes, they show the perils also. Torry Holt dislocated finger, Laird Hamilton's chewed up ankle Randy Coture's cauliflower ear and so on.

It covers the gamit of athletes though: football, golf, soccer, rowing, swimming, surfing, etc. Good issue.

Couldn't they have found a better cover model though?

How can you start this thread and not include the good cover?

mma_tito_ortiz1_576(2).jpg

CaranoESPN.png

Last edited:
I just have to disagree. And I will now use my disagreement as an excuse to post more pictures illustrating why I think your wrong:

zo6oi1.jpg

34i2vya.jpg

vkrir.jpg

29nhsuq.gif

GinaMyBewbs.gif

We may not agree on much, but on this one, we are spot on together. Maybe #1 woman.

put me in the Serena camp... i find her stunning in that photo

I just have to disagree. And I will now use my disagreement as an excuse to post more pictures illustrating why I think your wrong:

zo6oi1.jpg

34i2vya.jpg

vkrir.jpg

29nhsuq.gif

GinaMyBewbs.gif

Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize and I agree with N.O. Bronco on the same day.

What next. I even + repped him?

body-issue-espn1.jpg

Shazam!! I don't know how many people here subscribe to ESPN the Magazine but when this issue came to my house yesterday and I saw Serena on the cover, well, I had to read it. WOW! ESPN is pushing the limits on this one and thank God!! They are fair in the respect that while they show the grace and perfect builds of athletes, they show the perils also. Torry Holt dislocated finger, Laird Hamilton's chewed up ankle Randy Coture's cauliflower ear and so on.

It covers the gamit of athletes though: football, golf, soccer, rowing, swimming, surfing, etc. Good issue.

I got the 4 year subscription last year and was really impressed with it the first 4 or 5 issues. Since then I have been less than interested in most of the articles. I thought that it would get better when football season started, but it really hasn't. Last issue had one article on football. ONE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom