ESPN: This is not a joke: Saints have a top 10 defense (1 Viewer)

LMAO @ your last sentence. But I agree, he kept the pressure coming, kept blitzes coming from different sides of the field by different players, we had 4 sacks and a 1 int...I dont see us changing vs the Jets, this is what we do, we pressure the opposing teams QB..just like the Jets wont change for us, i'm sure he will mix up some coverages...this should be a very good game.

Greg Williams plans his games like Buddy Ryan who was his boss for many years . Greg said the defense will have a different look every week .

My power rankings:

1). Ravens
2). Saints
3). Giants
4). Jets
5). Colts
6). Vikings

The likely powerrankings

1). Ravens
2). Giants
3). Colts
4). Saints
5). Jets
6). Vikings

Found a better thread for my post.

Last edited:
Interesting note: If the Panthers mangage to hold that team from Dallas to under 143 rushing yards, the Saints will LEAD THE LEAGUE in rushing. Currently, that team from Dallas has 369 yards rushing after two games. The Saints have 512 after three. Even if that team from Dallas gets close enough to average out the same as the Saints, the Saints will be first in rushing offense based on the total numbers.

Interesting note: If the Panthers mangage to hold that team from Dallas to under 143 rushing yards, the Saints will LEAD THE LEAGUE in rushing. Currently, that team from Dallas has 369 yards rushing after two games. The Saints have 512. Even if they get close enough to average out the same as the Saints, the Saints will be first in rushing offense based on the total numbers.

if i am dreaming dont wake me.

Eat that cheese slowly and remember to drink something to wash it down.

Yasinskas' post mentions the Panthers D at a respectable #13 in total defense...29th against the run and 3rd against the pass, which just means there's no reason to pass when you can run all over them. Stats can lie and three weeks is not enough of a sample to proclaim our D to be among the elite.

Still, 3G just cost the Jets' offensive braintrust a lot of sleep this week poring over the multitude of blitzes and defensive looks he showed this week after two vanilla outings.

OC Van Pelt of the Bills admitted he'd been outcoached with a lot of new looks; let's hope Mr. Williams has a couple of aces still hidden up his sleeve for the J-E-T-S.

We can eat the cheese all we want to because we are fans . Payton and Greg and their players need not to eat the cheese . Again Williams learned defense under Buddy Ryan so expect more than a few aces up his sleeve .

We can eat the cheese all we want to because we are fans . Payton and Greg and their players need not to eat the cheese . Again Williams learned defense under Buddy Ryan so expect more than a few aces up his sleeve .

yes, G.Williams learned from buddy ryan,. well, who the heck do you thing REX RYAN learned it from???
same tree..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom