ESPN to talk about Brees pre-game chant... (1 Viewer)

Does it bother anybody else that everybody is picking us?

And is it wrong that I'm denying my son his usual dosage of Wow Wow Wubbzy! to wait for the 3 minute segment about Drew's pregame chant?

And is it wrong that I'm denying my son his usual dosage of Wow Wow Wubbzy! to wait for the 3 minute segment about Drew's pregame chant?

Nope and no. :)

Now if it was Bugs Bunny it might be wrong.

They are going to tease us with this until just before noon so we are forced to watch the whole show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i want to switch it over to fox now but i dont want to miss a second of it

They are going to save it for one of their last segments apparently.

And no this doesn't bother me. The Saints have got to win games that the nation has their eyes on. Otherwise how can they have success in the playoffs? If they can't win today I have to doubt if they can win against teams like the Giants and Patriots. Eagles aren't any better than those teams.

I think he will be a good player too but that means absolutely nothing. He hasn't done a thing in the NFL yet. For now how about they just focus on what he is, instead of what he could be.

He very well could be, and I'm not saying he wont, but as Parcells used to say, "Let's not anoint him just yet" and I think ESPN goes just a bit overboard in their praise. He could also be the next Tim Couch.

Yeah but he's a high profile athlete that plays for a NY team. ESPN knows that NY can push that ratings meter like no other. If there is any reason to talk about Sanchez, they will find one.

i thought this was a drew brees chant thread not a mark sanchez thread

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom