ESPN = Valley Ranch North (1 Viewer)

SuperSaint

Trek expert & WoW junkie
Reaction score
I turned on ESPN today hoping to hear news of my beloved Saints, and it was nothing but Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys!!!

Switched to ESPN2 - Cowboys

Switched to ESPNEWS - Cowboys

Being in North La., I've had to live around people with dual allegiances my whole life, and I'm sick of it. I don't just want to beat the Cowboys this week, I want to annihilate them. I want to beat them so bad that their families won't recognize them.

Come on Saints, let's make a REAL statement. Wipe the Cowboys off the face of the earth!!!

отсутствие уважения! :mad:

Well I turned on ESPN and it's Reggie this and Reggie that!!! Around the Horn even talked about Reggie's game, Was it the break out game or not?

I turned on ESPN today hoping to hear news of my beloved Saints, and it was nothing but Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys!!!

Switched to ESPN2 - Cowboys

Switched to ESPNEWS - Cowboys

Being in North La., I've had to live around people with dual allegiances my whole life, and I'm sick of it. I don't just want to beat the Cowboys this week, I want to annihilate them. I want to beat them so bad that their families won't recognize them.

Come on Saints, let's make a REAL statement. Wipe the Cowboys off the face of the earth!!!

You think that's bad, SuperSaint, try living less than a mile from the Cowboys' camp in Valley Ranch. They're a good team and playing well, but these folks aren't giving us any respect up here.

I intentionally wear my Black Saints Cap with the gold fleur-de-lis everywhere I go here, along with my Saints jacket. I get stares, especially today... But I love it!!!

Went to the Walgreens down the street from the Cowboys camp today, and the clerk who's always pleasant, didn't have anything to say to me. She just kept looking at my cap and smiled... Gotta LOVE IT.

We're in their way of another Super Bowl invitation, and they know it... And one of their own (Coach Payton) is the reason we're their worse nightmare right now.

Next Monday, I'm going to fly my Saints flags from my truck. LOL

I might get shot. :_rofl: :_rofl: :_rofl: :_rofl: :_rofl:

Last edited:
krfran you must be in the same boat as I am.... macarthur blvd btwn 635 and beltline.... i just hope that we can win this weekend so i dont have to hear it from everyone in the office for the next year.

On Macarthur... Go down to the Walgeens with your Saints gear on, and watch what happens. You'll love it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom