ESPN2 10 pm tonight 30 for 30 "Who Killed the USFL" (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I just finished watching "Who killed the USFL" (it will replay @ 10:00 on ESPN2)
Bobby Hebert, Joe Mora, Dave Dixon.
Well done doc on the USFL.

I just watched it, also. That was apretty cool segment. I'm too young to vividly remember the USFL, but I had heard of it. Very informative.

Agreed, certainly worth a watch. I consider myself a pretty huge football fan, but was mostly unaware of many of the details of the USFL presented in this doc. Pretty cool.

I watched it too, although it seemed to more be a history lesson on the USFL; I felt like the title was a little misleading. "The Rise and Fall of the USFL" is less appealing, but more descriptive.

Lots of ex-Saints in that doc. Just think, if the league would have continued, the Saints would not have had Mora, Mills, and Hebert. No 1987 playoff run, and we might have a completely different history.

I remember Nebraska running back Tony Davis went to the Boston Breakers... I liked the USFL and was mad when it folded.

Slightly before my time, but I do remember the N. O. Breakers had cool helmets for that time.

896b5d81aca9e7e4

Jesus, I didn't realize they moved 3 times. Mike Rozier was with the Pittsburg Maulers if memory serves me right.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom