ESPN's NFL Live Top 3 NFC teams (1 Viewer)

Dallas is lookin really strong guys... Even though I hate'em, they're solid in all phases of the game. Big Tuna is a very good coach, they got 2 really good WRs, a pro-bowl caliber TE, a solid O-line, 2 very capable RBs, a rising star at QB, and then there's the defense... That defense has as many as 5 possible pro-bowlers on it, and there is no glaring weaknesses.

The only thing that can stop them in the NFC is if Romo levels out and isn't as good as he's been, injuries, or another T.O. sabotage.

Still though... I think WE could beat'em

Someone needs to start a fight between Romo and TO. That would be a most excellent distraction for them.

I just don't agree with the Seahawks as of right now. That game Monday was bad, although the weather could have been a difference maker, but to have them in the top 3 right now is just not right.

I also think that Dallas is due for a major letdown, be it this week or next week.

I agree, Seattle should not be in the top three nor Carolina.

pretty ignorant statement, im a lifelong hawks fan. who p!ssed in your coffee?

Go Hawks!!

Coming in here and just typing " Go Hawks" and leaving...... That was backed up with some real insight.. Once again, the brains of a Hawks fan, what did you get kicked out of your girls hawkzone because the real Hawk fans found you to be bandwagon, so you had to come over here.... We welcome real insight..so you can ride your wagon outta here !!!

Coming in here and just typing " Go Hawks" and leaving...... That was backed up with some real insight.. Once again, the brains of a Hawks fan, what did you get kicked out of your girls hawkzone because the real Hawk fans found you to be bandwagon, so you had to come over here.... We welcome real insight..so you can ride your wagon outta here !!!

You're just mad because Sean Salisbury is always right, Steve Smith and the Panthers will hit their stride and win the NFC South. If Go Hawks upsets you then good luck with GO PANTHERS!!!

I'm Sean Salisbury and I approve this message.

LoL

I think Dallas is the one that looks best right now. The defense is good all-around. The QB is hot and has two great WRs and a good WR. They have two good RBs. Their coach is a proven post-season winner.

I'm not saying "crown them" but they are the best on paper. You can't expect the experts to pick us #1 with our defense.

That is paper, on paper we should be a 3-4 win team.

Brah.....chill.

He was just expressing support for his team when saw them mentioned. He's obviously not overly homeristic judging from his last post. The guy never said anything derrogotory towards us or our team. I know you have to live in Seahawk-land or whatever and I feel for you, but there's alot of us that have to put up with similar stuff. I agree with you in the aspect that I like to read posts with substance most of the time, but this is an internet forum, not the Wall Street Journal.

Breathe.....It's all good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom