ESPN's NFL Live Top 3 NFC teams (1 Viewer)

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
Reaction score
Hasty
1 - Dallas
2 - Chicago
3 - NO

Sals
1 - Dallas
2 - Chicago
3 - Seattle

What gets me is that they both have Dallas at #1. Really good team right now, but Dallas? Chicago is obviously having QB issues, but they are still one of the hardest teams to beat right now. Seattle is getting in sync with Hass and Alabama boy back on the field, but are they really that strong?

I'm not gonna even approach the argument for NO.

BTW, Sals is still stickin to Carolina.

that monday nighter could have went either way..Seattle isnt one of the TOP 5 in the NFC in my O. I hope Seattle has to come to our house and we spank them..So I can get my payback for all the years of trash Ive heard living up here...

I think Dallas is the one that looks best right now. The defense is good all-around. The QB is hot and has two great WRs and a good WR. They have two good RBs. Their coach is a proven post-season winner.

I'm not saying "crown them" but they are the best on paper. You can't expect the experts to pick us #1 with our defense.

Yeah, and the Cowgirls are only 1-3 in their division. Personally, I'll be rooting the the Giants this weekend!

God, I hope we kick that Cowgirl ___ on December 10th!

i wouldn't expect them to put us at 1st either especially with our D. I am numb to where they rank us. I am, however, happy that we were even mentioned in this list.

I just don't agree with the Seahawks as of right now. That game Monday was bad, although the weather could have been a difference maker, but to have them in the top 3 right now is just not right.

I also think that Dallas is due for a major letdown, be it this week or next week.

The Seahawks get in by default, as the NFC West is embarrassingly weak division. Such an easy schedule. I wish we could play the 49'rs, Rams and Card twice a year. Geeeez

I'd put Dallas at #1 as well.

The Seahawks to me still aren't a top-tier team. Last year was last year. They'll probably have to win two road games to get to the Super Bowl, and they don't scare anybody on the road. While I don't think there's any real justification for putting them higher than the Saints, based on the way the two teams have played this year (even accounting for the injuries to Hasselbeck and Alexander), you can certainly see how people would give the defending NFC champs the benefit of the doubt. Still, if a 10-point win at home against Green Bay is a measuring stick, I'm not all that impressed myself.
With the Bears, they're a clear #2. People can rag on Grossman all they want, but they're 9-2, they have a terrific defense, and will probably have two home playoff games in January, which they will have earned. My sense is that your best bet is to catch them not in game 1, but in game 2, and hope that's the game Grossman plays less well and you get your chances to steal it.

I just don't agree with the Seahawks as of right now. That game Monday was bad, although the weather could have been a difference maker, but to have them in the top 3 right now is just not right.

I also think that Dallas is due for a major letdown, be it this week or next week.

Next week would be better. BDM

Since Dallas is the only upcoming head-to-head team on that list, we can at least unseat them for one of those top spots.

But winning out would do the most in the eyes of the media to place us among the best in the league.

:D

The Seahawks get in by default, as the NFC West is embarrassingly weak division. Such an easy schedule. I wish we could play the 49'rs, Rams and Card twice a year. Geeeez

We are doing just fine playing the Falcons, Panthers, and Bucs twice a year :)

4-1 in the division baby.

Dallas is lookin really strong guys... Even though I hate'em, they're solid in all phases of the game. Big Tuna is a very good coach, they got 2 really good WRs, a pro-bowl caliber TE, a solid O-line, 2 very capable RBs, a rising star at QB, and then there's the defense... That defense has as many as 5 possible pro-bowlers on it, and there is no glaring weaknesses.

The only thing that can stop them in the NFC is if Romo levels out and isn't as good as he's been, injuries, or another T.O. sabotage.

Still though... I think WE could beat'em

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom