ESPN's Week 2 Power rankings (1 Viewer)

Bah I'm fine with ESPN being mentally challenged, I want this team to win... but I DO NOT want to be the new Patriots!

That looks more realistic, but I really think we should be at least in the top 5, as of right now....

1. Colts
2. Falcons
3. Ravens
4. Saints
5. Vikings
6. Giants
7. Steelers
8. Jets
9. Patriots
10. Chargers

If these rankings are about right here, right now, then the Colts are overrated. Struggling to beat two 0-2 teams doesn't make you the 3rd best team in the NFL.

Even the Ravens are overrated to some extent. They skim by a bad KC team, allowing a ton of yards and points, then they do the same thing against the Chargers. Is that defense really any good this year? Doesn't look like it so far. I think it's more people just freaking out that they have a QB now.

I'm fine with our rankings really. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm a little perplexed on how we're behind the Steelers though.

If we're just basing it off this year, they barely beat a Titan's team that did everything but hand them a win the first week and then lost against an Chicago team doing the same thing.

No way Colts and Falcons are better than us!
#4 is about right, but this is how it should be:
(This is the fan's opinion on the poll)
Who should be No. 1 after Week 2?
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="pollPercent" valign="top" width="30" align="right"> 27% </td><td class="pollResponce">Giants</td></tr> <tr><td width="10">
</td><td> <table width="40" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td width="3">
bar_back.gif
</td> <td background="http://images.cbssports.com//images/polls/bar_tile.gif">
</td> <td valign="bottom" width="1">
bar_front.gif
</td> </tr></tbody></table> </td></tr> <tr><td class="pollPercent" valign="top" width="30" align="right"> 6% </td><td class="pollResponce">Colts</td></tr> <tr><td width="10">
</td><td> <table width="9" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td width="3">
bar_back.gif
bar_front.gif
</td> </tr></tbody></table> </td></tr> <tr><td class="pollPercent" valign="top" width="30" align="right"> 4% </td><td class="pollResponce">Falcons</td></tr> <tr><td width="10">
</td><td> <table width="6" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td width="3">
bar_back.gif
bar_front.gif
</td> </tr></tbody></table> </td></tr> <tr><td class="pollPercent" valign="top" width="30" align="right"> 37% </td><td class="pollResponce">Saints</td></tr> <tr><td width="10">
</td><td> <table width="56" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td width="3">
bar_back.gif
bar_front.gif
</td> </tr></tbody></table> </td></tr> <tr><td class="pollPercent" valign="top" width="30" align="right"> 16% </td><td class="pollResponce">Ravens</td></tr> <tr><td width="10">
</td><td> <table width="24" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td width="3">
bar_back.gif
bar_front.gif
</td> </tr></tbody></table> </td></tr> <tr><td class="pollPercent" valign="top" width="30" align="right"> 9% </td><td class="pollResponce">Jets</td></tr> <tr><td width="10">
</td><td> <table width="14" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td width="3">
bar_back.gif
bar_front.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Alright at Minimum the Saints should be past the Colts and the Vikings (you both beat Lions, you did it more convincigly).

The only problem is, from an outsiders propesctive the Saints haven't been seroiusly challenged yet. If you find a way to keep doing what your doing on a week by week basis, I see no reason why your not number 1.

The Vikings? They barely beat the Lions, they were actually losing at the half and they think the Vikes are a top five? Wow.

Alright at Minimum the Saints should be past the Colts and the Vikings (you both beat Lions, you did it more convincigly).

The only problem is, from an outsiders propesctive the Saints haven't been seroiusly challenged yet. If you find a way to keep doing what your doing on a week by week basis, I see no reason why your not number 1.

That's because we're so much better than everyone else that no team will seem to be a challenge. Patriots are praised for that. Saints are dinged.

when does it end? supposedly according to all that is mighty when it comes to nfl football the iggles were the nfc favorite to go to the SB. idc if mcnabb didnt play, how many times has he topped the 391 yards that kolb threw? and he cant play defense, so we win regardless... do we have to beat the '72 dolphins or 85 bears to get a little respect here? we might get a little when we beat the patriots, who are awful this year.. i wish espn would quit living in the past, they are supposed to be reporting the now which would not have indy or pitt that high...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom