European/Worldwide Saints (1 Viewer)

I was born in Firenze but currently live in Udine and Trieste, still in Italy.

I'll already be in a couple of fantasy leagues, and that's more than i can handle :hihi: i'm sure others could join, personally i haven't ever had a fantasy league with americans but it must be a bit uncomfortable with the different times and all

I'm sure you'll find some englishmen to meet with, to me that's just too far away :hihi:

That you Tuma?

Karl is that you man??

haha yes indeed it is mate!

just managed to upload my old avatar and signature from whodatzone too, so i should look exactly the same too! :hihi:

usually around this time id be one of the very few people posting in the draftzone with my mock drafts and UDFA lists, however in this much larger gathering of saints fans everyones doing it... its too much pressure to post one!

EDIT: just noticed nolaspe posted above me as well. lol, danneux posts here too!

That you Tuma?
Hell yeah man..seems like we all end up here
haha yes indeed it is mate!

just managed to upload my old avatar and signature from whodatzone too, so i should look exactly the same too! :hihi:

usually around this time id be one of the very few people posting in the draftzone with my mock drafts and UDFA lists, however in this much larger gathering of saints fans everyones doing it... its too much pressure to post one!

EDIT: just noticed nolaspe posted above me as well. lol, danneux posts here too!
Danneux? Like, the old Danno? Geez..really, we truthfully all end up here. I personally go visit the whodatzone on a weekly basis but it's like a mining city with no ore vein..becomes a ghost city in no time. Feel sorry for david and all the work he's put in there, but even if here "conversations" are generally worse, a much larger community has its advantages

Reporting in from the frigid north.

Easter is here and it's still cold as **** even though most of the snow melted these past few days.

yeah danno, the Saints and Alabama fan lol!

really, does it even still work? i do feel sorry for david though, he put in a lot of work to keep that place going and it he created a great group of saints fans. what happened in the end, i knew there was a problem with the servers he used to pay for but didnt know the small issues...

still though its good most of us have ended up still posting on saints forums. Does Bayou Babe still post on the WDZ? I used to love our sunday night sessions on the live chat, talking about the game as it was happening!

Hey dude. I'm from Bradford around 20-30 minute car ride from Harrogate! Small world ey? :hihi:. I'm planning on heading over to the states this year to watch my beloved Saints play! Just need to wait for the schedules to appear etc!

im coming to bradford on saterday :hihi:watching Harrogate Town vs Bradford Park Avenue in the soccer :)

i wonder if we could get some kind of Map/List going and see how many countrys we have on here :hihi:

Any New Zealanders?? My Mum was from there so it whould be cool to have some kiwis :)

im coming to bradford on saterday :hihi:watching Harrogate Town vs Bradford Park Avenue in the soccer :)
i know where on an american forum, but please dont call football soccer... :covri:

on an unrelated note, hows adam bolder doing for you? he used to play for my club, millwall a few years ago.

Blackburn, Lancashire, England

(home of the worst owners in world sport)

yeah danno, the Saints and Alabama fan lol!

really, does it even still work? i do feel sorry for david though, he put in a lot of work to keep that place going and it he created a great group of saints fans. what happened in the end, i knew there was a problem with the servers he used to pay for but didnt know the small issues...

still though its good most of us have ended up still posting on saints forums. Does Bayou Babe still post on the WDZ? I used to love our sunday night sessions on the live chat, talking about the game as it was happening!

I know that David is putting the site on a new server, which is why it's down right now. I've seen ATN post here too.

i know where on an american forum, but please dont call football soccer... :covri:

on an unrelated note, hows adam bolder doing for you? he used to play for my club, millwall a few years ago.

well i thought i wold try and allow americans reading the thread have a chance to follow ;)

Bolder is a class act :) getting old know but hopfully him and a few others will lead us to the Conference :D

Bolder is a class act :) getting old know but hopfully him and a few others will lead us to the Conference :D

haha nice, he was pretty reckless for us always trying to get himself sent off!

ive got a mate up at leeds met uni who did some interviews with some of your players and manager, he watched a match while he was there too!

anyway good luck in the BSN, were going to wembley in a few weeks to face wigan in the FA cup semi final! Hopefully we can go all the way to the final...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom