European/Worldwide Saints (1 Viewer)

I have a question for our International brothers and sisters in the Who Dat Nation:

Is there any one team over there (Europe, Australia, etc) that seems to have a larger following than the others?

Cowboys, Packers and and 49ers.

I have a question for our International brothers and sisters in the Who Dat Nation:

Is there any one team over there (Europe, Australia, etc) that seems to have a larger following than the others?
Of those i know, one is a giants fan, one raiders, one colts, one bears, one patriots and one packers. Can't say there's a billion nfl fans here, but i suppose most will just be the typical bandwagon fans, good ole italian history-style

The New England Patriots seem to be very popular in the UK.

Personal experience.. Every kid likes the dolphins due to the name however as they get older its new england, the bears, 49ers and ravens

edit i forgot the jets... My brother is a jets fan

Well in Denmark it is the Vikings (surprise), mostly because of our proud and true Viking tradition and culture. Otherwise Pats and Giants are big over here. I would guess that Saints are the no. 3 team over here though (because of Morten Andersen)

I think European fans are more "bandwagon" as they don't have that "local touch" living so far away.

I am from Barcelona, Catalonia! Bringing some southern europe representation to the mix!

Been a Saints fan since 2000! Very happy man now with Drew Brees and Leo Messi leading my two beloved teams.

I am from Barcelona, Catalonia! Bringing some southern europe representation to the mix!

Been a Saints fan since 2000! Very happy man now with Drew Brees and Leo Messi leading my two beloved teams.
Ahora que el barça se va a tomar ese neymar quizá el próximo año ganará algo más de la liga :mwink:

Just kidding :hihi: but hey, bayern's been unstoppable this year

It seems that the teams with the most coverage gets the most fans here. Cowboys, Packers, Pats, Eagles and Giants (in that order) seems to have the largest fan base in my area. Falcons used to have a fan base here as well during the early Vick years, but thankfully I haven't met a Falcons fan in years.

Ahora que el barça se va a tomar ese neymar quizá el próximo año ganará algo más de la liga :mwink:

Just kidding :hihi: but hey, bayern's been unstoppable this year

Yeah, hope so. But winning the league topping the 100 points record and getting to the 6th straight CL semifinal and also the King's Cup final is not bad at all! Specially if Madrid loses everything :)

Neymar is going to be like Sproles for the offense, quick feet magician that open holes and scores a ton of goals!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom