European/Worldwide Saints (1 Viewer)

Uk Saint

All-Pro
Reaction score
Since news is slow at the moment i thought it whould be cool to do a new count up of European/Worldwide Saints currently on the board...

Im From Harrogate a small town in North Yorkshire in England.....where are you all from???
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was also two other things i have been thinking of and was just wondering what you all thought

Firstly maybe we can set up a Fantasy Football league for the European Saints? as it whould allow us to have the draft at a good time rarther then having to stay up all night and also waivers and trades whould be easier :)

Also I was also thinking maybe if the Saints make the superbowl this season (Wishful thinking) maybe we can have a meet up and watch the game... i will be happy to arrange this if it comes to it ( as it whould be cool to meet some of you guys) put thats somthing to think about later on :ezbill:

I was born in Firenze but currently live in Udine and Trieste, still in Italy.

I'll already be in a couple of fantasy leagues, and that's more than i can handle :hihi: i'm sure others could join, personally i haven't ever had a fantasy league with americans but it must be a bit uncomfortable with the different times and all

I'm sure you'll find some englishmen to meet with, to me that's just too far away :hihi:

I'm from the capital of Gods country, that being the home of the residing Six Nations champions :ezbill:

(to those less informed, thats Cardiff Wales)

Thai mother and my names David - hence Thaidai.

Count me in for fantasy football as for the Saints in the SB, I normally go to my mates house for a SB party but seeing as last year I was the only person awake I'm up for a road trip to meet fellow who dats!

Elsinore, Denmark

Count me in for a FF league and a possible meetup as well.

We had a fabulous time when the Saints played in London, meeting up with Saints fans from all over Europe was a great experience

I'm from Glasgow, Scotland but have spent some time living in New Orleans since 2010.

Also I was also thinking maybe if the Saints make the superbowl this season (Wishful thinking) maybe we can have a meet up and watch the game...

Funnily some of us tried that and never ever got round to arranging something, I finally met one of the other guys from Scotland though.... Whilst in New Orleans :covri:

If we do make the big show this season I'll either be in New York or New Orleans for the game.

Im living in Plymouth (South of england) this year as i finish off my university degree. Im actually from the channel islands off the coast of northern france! Ive been a long time lurker of SaintsReport, because i used to post mainly on WhoDatZone which is having problems atm.

My hand in date for my dissertation is one day before the nfl draft, so i cant wait for that day!

I should be able to compete in a saints FF league, im already competing in my work league which i won last year!!!

I'm from Mexico City, currently living in Montreal.

Contact Marcos Saints, he is at Leon (Mexico) and may be interested in joining a league.

Im living in Plymouth (South of england) this year as i finish off my university degree. Im actually from the channel islands off the coast of northern france! Ive been a long time lurker of SaintsReport, because i used to post mainly on WhoDatZone which is having problems atm.

My hand in date for my dissertation is one day before the nfl draft, so i cant wait for that day!

I should be able to compete in a saints FF league, im already competing in my work league which i won last year!!!
Karl is that you man??

I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Met Ross when I was over in New Orleans.

Good to see you back big man!

UK Saint here. Live on the Welsh border. Owe it all to a DJ on WSTX St Croix called Jane who was on the morning show and had the most gorgeous voice. She followed the Saints and so I followed her. 32 years later still proud to be black and gold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom