Evan Engram - Potential WR? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
He is 6'3 235 and ran a 4.42. Great hands, good route runner. Would be a problem at either TE or wideout due to his size. Great 2nd Round pickup.

He's gotta be a WR in the NFL at his size. Noway could he be a TE on the line unless he way bulks up.

Great hands? He struggled with drops this year. I got to see them in person against Auburn where a big drop probably cost them the game.

I know Mike Detillier likes him a lot as a TE, but at that size and weight he does seem like a bit of "tweener".

I was thinking this as well . In our offense he would basically be a Faster version of Marques Colston . He has potintial for sure .

I can actually see him doing well at the TE position you can put him in a two TE set or use him like how the patriots used Aaron Hernandez.

I like Engram more than I did Treadwell coming out last season.

Engram is good and will do well in the league but not sure of his fit in NO. Adeboyejo is the one that could replace Cooks. He can fly.

He is 6'3 235 and ran a 4.42. Great hands, good route runner. Would be a problem at either TE or wideout due to his size. Great 2nd Round pickup.
Yes, I was watching that guy run and thought of Vernon Davis instantly. How are his hands?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reminds me of Jordan Reed for some reason. Don't know if he can block, even a little. But he can get open and he can catch. Would be a nice weapon to have, but would I would rather a 3rd down back if we're adding an offensive piece.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom