Evans injury info.... (1 Viewer)

ILLINI Saint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Ok, I've never done this before but I've been here long enough to say I have no link or anything to confirm this. All I can say is I have a friend that is related to Heath. Yes I know "I heard it from this guy that heard it from that guy"....

Take it or leave it, Heath injured his knee and is going in for surgery tomorrow and he's being told he will be out for 4 to 6 weeks....

Not great news but better than out for the season...

Again I have no ties to the team and I'm not a news reporter, I'm just passing on info from a friend who knows.....

Ouch.. so who will we have at Fullback until then?

this hurts our running game he was a very good lead blocker.

Well it's as good of a 4 to 6 weeks to miss as possible. We will lose a dimension but I'm sure Thomas will step in just fine. I hope your wrong, but it doesn't sound like you are.

I'm still holding my breath!!! If we had to lose him for 4 weeks, these next 4 would be the ideal weeks with Atlanta at home, Carolina, St. Louis, and Tampa being the next 4 opponents.

To be honest....I'm just glad hes not out for the season. At least we get him back! So let's just look at the bright side. Other guys with knee injuries arent so lucky.

That would be a HUGE loss. I hope you are wrong my friend. We'll be able to manage though. Payton will probably put Darnell Dinkins or somebody weird at FB.

I don't believe in punishing the messenger of bad news.

If it's true, thanks for letting us know early. Getting early Saints news is one of the many reasons I come here.

This won't be good if true. :(

I'm not sure I buy it. They haven't even gotten home yet to get an MRI and they already have surgery scheduled?

He got up by himself and jogged across the field to our sideline. I think he just sprained something.

Sounds like a MCL.

We got a easy stretch IF we beat the Falcons next week. Win that game and we can coast a bit for 5 weeks

Ouch. At least he's not out for the year. Maybe we bring back Sobomehin now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom