Even More Bulletin Board Material..Vernon Davis comments <<<MERGED>>> (1 Viewer)

Hopeful

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/09/vernon_davis_strongly_believe.html

I have never seen a team give out more quotes about themselves and such little regard for firing up an opponent. Guess they are desperate to light some fire under their buts. Saints have no excuse to be flat on Monday night after all this talk.

Vernon Davis says Niners are better team than the Saints, hope our guys are catching all this, I know the Sing comments go to Alex Browns wife (via Twitter) ..so you know they are paying attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
And they're a better team than the Seahawks, jus sayin!!

Niners are doing all they can to make sure Saints don't fall into a trap. If we were going to overlook them, and I don't think Payton would let us, these statements will help get the team fired up.

Not the right approach.

I deserve to be flamed due to my fat fingers hitting the G after Bulletin....working with new laptop....I will not try to spell better next post, I will spell better on my next post!!

I deserve to be flamed due to my fat fingers hitting the G after Bulletin....working with new laptop....I will not try to spell better next post, I will spell better on my next post!!

not so fast
the image that i got with "bulleting" was that they keep shooting themselves in the foot while it's in their mouth
that's an awesome image and i thank your fat finger for it

Vernon Davis strongly believes 49ers are better than Saints

:jpshakehead:The Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints arrive at Candlestick Park on Monday. Bring 'em on, Vernon Davis said.
"I strongly believe we have the better team going into this game,'' the 49ers tight end said Saturday.
A better team than New Orleans? The Saints won the title last season behind Drew Brees, the game's MVP, and are coming off a season in which they went 7-1 in road games.
"It's exciting because we know that they're competitive,'' Davis said. "But we're not worried about them being Super Bowl champion or anything like that."
Asked about the prospect of being covered by Pro Bowl strong safety Roman Harper, Davis said: "Is that No. 41? No, I don't think he can check me man-to-man, one-on-one.":aargh:

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_16113698

Man this team has been talking trash all week from the coach to the players all this **** talking they better put up a good game I'm 100% sure the Saints will.

Everything coming out of 49er nation reeks of desperation. At this rate Sing may get firesd before Week 8. He seems over his head with all of these shenanigans.

That's just blatant disrespect from a guy who has never lived up to his draft hype...

I could see if he was Gates or somebody, but this is Vernon Davis.

Everything coming out of 49er nation reeks of desperation. At this rate Sing may get firesd before Week 8. He seems over his head with all of these shenanigans.

I agree with this.

Sing has no control over what's going on in his locker room.

They are an undisciplined team off the field. I doubt they are moreso on the field. Saints will roll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom