Even Profootballtalk's Mike Florio trolls the Falcons with his score prediction (1 Viewer)

Chopper Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Falcons (+12.5) at Buccaneers

MDS’s take
: The Falcons looked like a disaster in Week One. The Bucs should win easily, with a second consecutive home game and three extra days to prepare.

MDS’s pick: Buccaneers 30, Falcons 14.

Florio’s take: The Buccaneers got three extra days to prepare for Tom Brady’s third game against the Falcons as the Tampa Bay quarterback. The Falcons will be lucky to win three games this year. This one will be over by the third quarter.

Florio’s pick: Buccaneers 28, Falcons 3.

source: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/16/pfts-nfl-week-two-2021-picks/

Last edited:
Blank needs to sell the team. Move it to another city; change name, logo, mascot. Heck, just disband the team and start from scratch.

I think they’ll start getting from under that 28-3 cloud once Ryan is gone. He’s the most notable player still left on the team from that debacle and I am not sure if he has ever gotten over that SB loss.

Last edited:
I think they’ll start getting from under that 29-3 cloud once Ryan is gone. He’s the most notable player still left on the team from that debacle and I am not sure if he has ever gotten over that SB loss.
I disagree. That 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses still hang over Buffalo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom