Even Profootballtalk's Mike Florio trolls the Falcons with his score prediction (1 Viewer)

I disagree. That 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses still hang over Buffalo.
You definitely don’t forget about it if you were a football fan back then. But I’m truth, there wasn’t an AFC team that could have done better back then. For a decade to a decade and a half, the NFC dominated because the AFC undervalued defense until the Steelers and Broncos reversed that trend. Buffalo had some incredible pieces on defense but they weren’t as solid across the board IMO. They were fun to watch though.

I like how the 28-3 mess trumps any kind of shade they can throw at us. Minneapolis Miracle? Meh - 28-3 dude.
The thing about a championship is that it never goes away. Never.
28-3? That stays with Atlanta until they are able to win a championship.
Until then, they are in the same class as the Lions, Bengals, and Browns.

I like how the 28-3 mess trumps any kind of shade they can throw at us. Minneapolis Miracle? Meh - 28-3 dude.
It all depends on whether your team wins the Super Bowl. We can laugh at "This is not Detroit, Man, this is the Super Bowl," because the Saints went on and won the Super Bowl.

Hard to celebrate a divisional round game, or even a conference championship, if you lose the Super Bowl, especially after leading 28-3 late in the 3rd.

If the Falcons lose every game from now, until week 5 of the 2022 season, then going into that week 5 matchup…..they would have been 3-28 in the previous 31 games🤔
It can happen😆
That would be unbelievable if it happens. I hope that it does !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom