N/S Even TO is ripping the Pokes (1 Viewer)

That’s what happens, too, when your teams plays their Super Bowl in November.
Frankly that game is why they (and most of the media) thought they were better than they really are.

Any other coach would've been fired by now. But Jones needs his puppet. I don't think Prescott is the answer at QB. Luckily for the rest of the league Jones thinks otherwise.

Ah I think he meant we were one blocked kick away from watching the Bears & Rams.
This is correct. I obviously have the Eagles in my head right now.
But I'm glad that you were able to see how crazy I'm going waiting for this game today. Thanks for explaining my own confusion. :hihi:

I have been telling people for YEARS that Jason Garrett is a bad coach. Cowboys fans had this figured out years ago, and I mean real Cowboys fans who aren't annoying homers that talk all this SB crap when they win a big game.

He is now the longest tenured head coach who has not reached the NFCCG. Seriously, think about that. There is an entire generation of Cowboys fans who have never witnessed them play in the title game. Danny White made the NFCCG more times than Romo did, and yet he's never talked about.

Dallas gave up the most rushing yards in their franchise history for a playoff game last night.

Rams had more rushing yards in that game than any Eric Dickerson team and more yards than any of the GSOT playoff games. Add that to the looooong resume of embarrassing records Garrett owns.

He will get his 3rd contract extension yet has only won 2 playoff games LOL. Did you know Garrett has a losing record against rookie head coaches? It's true. He has an awful record against them and it extended this year when Frank Reich and the Colts clowned him in a shut out. But I guess that is Dak Prescott's fault, everything is. Even the mediocrity and failures of Dallas before he became the starting QB is apparently his fault.

Everyone blames Dak Prescott. He is the fall guy, just like Romo was years ago. People tend to have short memory and forget that we used to make fun of Romo for years for his ill-timed interceptions and turnovers in general.

A competent organization would've fired Garrett 5 years ago. He SHOULD'VE been fired after that disastrous playoff game in 2016. You drive down the field into Packers territory in just 4 plays; take out your 1,000+ yard rushing RB, have 2 timeouts on the clock but decide to spike the ball and play for overtime instead of getting that TD and winning. They left nearly an entire minute on the clock for Rodgers to have a miracle and win the game.

Lineham should've been fired last year on OC. The quarterback is not the problem when you have two clowns running an offense that is as predictable as ever. How many times did they run Zeke up the middle last night?

I seriously will never understand why people on here feel the need to go all Alex Jones and make up a bunch paranoid conspiracy theories about the refs and Dallas. You don't need conspiracies when Garrett is their coach. Seriously, Garrett has had better teams in the past and couldn't accomplish much. Dallas is loaded on defense with a lot of great young talent and they have 3 franchise pieces on offense (even though everyone is convinced Prescott is the problem). None of that matters cause they're coached by Jim Haslett 2.0.

Garrett reminds me a lot of Haslett. Most of our fans hated Aaron Brooks and blamed him for everything even though he was the best QB we had before Brees. It's kinda like how Prescott gets all the blame, and the head coach being the problem is completely ignored.

As I said last night, I'll say it again; losing to Dallas in the regular season was worth it as long as it keeps Garrett employed. I'll take that loss as well as seeing them win a playoff game since it will keep the clapper employed there.

The last thing I want and last thing we need is seeing Jerrah put the booze down and do something smart; which would be cleaning house and getting rid of him as head coach.

We were one partially block field goal away from having to watch the Rams vs Eagles last night. Yes, some here were hoping that things would have turned out that way for the divisional round this weekend.

Rams/Bears.

But yeah, the Cowboys finished the year 3-6 on the road. Totally different team - mediocre.

Frankly that game is why they (and most of the media) thought they were better than they really are.

I agree the last game against the Giants was hyped as their springboard into the playoffs game. They almost got beat by the lowly Giants and it took them right up until they very end to do it. If they were truly that good that game should have been a blowout by halftime. Cowboys=Americas all hype and choke team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom