N/S Even TO is ripping the Pokes (2 Viewers)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We were one partially block field goal away from having to watch the Rams vs Eagles last night. Yes, some here were hoping that things would have turned out that way for the divisional round this weekend. Of course we had no way of determining who we would have to play, but the Rams sure made the Cowboys look like 'easy pickins' last night. So much so that some Cowboys fans have had enough of their ineptitude. One particularly disgruntled fan is Terrell Owens who tweeted to his former boss, “2 playoff wins in 10 years!! [Jason] Garrett isn’t the answer & NEVER will be!”

https://sports.yahoo.com/terrell-ow...fseason-hard-questions-cowboys-074000734.html

So even though we didn't get a chance to light that fuse ourselves, at least we get to enjoy the meltdown one day earlier! :grin:

Last edited:
My brother and his fellow Skins fans are having a field day. Love this one I found after the game, and yes I know it’s old but man it’s gold!

They will also obviously be pulling for our team big time today. They hate the Eagles too.

Oh this was great too as they had McVay and let him get away:

Attachments

• 4BDDE490-3660-4812-84C3-3274E98A93F6.png
    4BDDE490-3660-4812-84C3-3274E98A93F6.png
    982.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 5CB19530-5E02-4653-8A32-E05A49792051.png
    5CB19530-5E02-4653-8A32-E05A49792051.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
One of their boards I visited last night has a huge do not re-sign Dak thread on it.
Well, I can remember during the worst stretches of Saints football the cry that was often heard by our long-suffering fans was, "Sell Mecom, Sell!!!"

You gotta believe that most Dallas fans are actually singing a similar tune in their heads right now. Like John Mecom, Jones just can't get it right.
And I for one am loving it! :9:

Well, I can remember during the worst stretches of Saints football the cry that was often heard by our long-suffering fans was, "Sell Mecom, Sell!!!"

You gotta believe that most Dallas fans are actually singing a similar tune in their heads right now. Like John Mecom, Jones just can't get it right.
And I for one am loving it! :9:

You are not alone Bill. I am loving it too.

Back in November - leading up to the Saints/Cowboys’ game - a significant number of the Dallas fan base wanted the Saints to blow out Dak & Company, making it more likely for Jerry Jones to get rid of Jason Garrett!

Yes - go ahead and extend his contract, please... :ROFLMAO:

We were one partially block field goal away from having to watch the Rams vs Eagles last night. Yes, some here were hoping that things would have turned out that way for the divisional round this weekend. Of course we had no way of determining who we would have to play, but the Rams sure made the Cowboys look like 'easy pickins' last night. So much so that some Cowboys fans have had enough of their ineptitude. One particularly disgruntled fan is Terrell Owens who tweeted to his former boss, “2 playoff wins in 10 years!! [Jason] Garrett isn’t the answer & NEVER will be!”

https://sports.yahoo.com/terrell-ow...fseason-hard-questions-cowboys-074000734.html

So even though we didn't get a chance to light that fuse ourselves, at least we get to enjoy the meltdown one day earlier! :grin:
This is the deal with the Cowboys.

They are not the same on the road and without home cooking refs, and they caught us at the right time banged up and coming off a brutal road stretch with quick turnarounds and short handed at WR. Perfect storm.

Still only won by three and we had a late shot to tie the game.

I thought if we are rested, at home and healthier in the Dome we would do to them what the Rams did and it would have been satisfying payback. We would be the ones' with extra juice looking for revenge...

But it's the Eagles. We have the advantage and should win but I think they are a worse matchup from QB/offensive perspective as far as ability to hang in and keep it a tight game. Whoever it is, if you want to be the champ you have to overcome.

People keep saying it's Dak and Jason Garrett's fault.

They haven't been with Dallas for twenty years. As far as I'm aware, only one person has been with that organization in a position of significance for the last twenty years.

I couldn’t help but just laugh when they scored and had no idea they should go for 2. It should’ve cost them a timeout, but the refs reset the play clock twice for them. Garrett is a joke.

People keep saying it's Dak and Jason Garrett's fault.

They haven't been with Dallas for twenty years. As far as I'm aware, only one person has been with that organization in a position of significance for the last twenty years.
It always has to start at the top with the decision making authority rests.

If you have a persistent problem that's undermining your ability to win games, and nothing is done to address the issues...they just linger and the losses keep happening in similar ways...then you have to go beyond the people on the field to whomever is making (or failing to make) the decisions.

As much as a great GM Jerry Jones has been. He has won three championships during his time, he doesn’t have it anymore. Its why so many coaches have left Dallas.

This is how controlling Jerry is. If JJ wasn’t the owner, I would think Payton would’ve waited for Parcells to retire and take the Cowboys job right after him.

That’s what happens, too, when your teams plays their Super Bowl in November.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom