ever see something that makes your butthole pucker up? (1 Viewer)

Blue lights in my rearvier mirror... My insurance agent laughs at my policy - well did - he says he's never seen a driving record like mine. :(

In the twilight glow I see them
Blue lights in my rear view mirror
Right after I got that ticket
Insurance stuck it in my rear

Money's like a dying ember.
When checks to Geico gotta clear
And through the agent I'll remember-

Now my hair has turned to silver.
I cant afford the dye to clear
Police have aged me far too early

Someday when we meet at court cop,
My curses low so you caint hear.
I will wish you dead and tortured

True story:

When I was a kid we used to have Sunday dinner at the family farm. My Great Aunt Vivian and her sons ran the farm, and all of my clan would gather after church for fried chicken and all the trimmings.

Well, after lunch the kids would all tear across the fields to play and wreak general havoc. One of the boys' favorite pasttime was a game of chicken with the old Brahma bull that stayed in the barnyard. The area was enclosed by a fence made of 3" steel pipe and about 6 - 7 feet high.

We would take turns climbing over the fence into the bull's territory and make bets over who would get closest to the barn before chickening out and climbing back over the fence.

One day, I decided to take the dare from one of my cousins and go all the way to the barn and open the door. Well, I crept up to that door and opened it ever so carefully and peered in. The bull wasn't in the stall!

About that time I heard a loud snort accompanied by heavy breathing somewhere behind me. It was the bull, and he was between me and the fence.... I somehow beat him through the barn to the opposite fence and literally flew to the top just as his head made contact with it. The force of impact nearly shook me off, but I somehow held on.

My butthole was so puckered up the rest of the day that I couldn't walk....

However, I DID win the bet. :covermyeyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom