Ever turned off a Saints game that wasn't going your way? (2 Viewers)

I got so P'Oed of at the opening Tampa game last year I went to the mall to buy pants in the 3rd quarter. Then it got interesting and I had to drink beer at the wing joint and watch the end. So I tried but ultimately failed. Lol.

I think it was last years redskins game. I was so frustrated and just left the room. But my sister and father continued watching it.

I have. The frustration was so bad I had to turn it off and leave the house. Then I got back and found out they won. I haven’t done it since!

Two years ago we were losing the I think the Red Skins with about 5 minutes left. I was mad and had other things to do so I cut it off and got busy. I got a text a little while later about the big come back. I turned the TV back on time to see the game winning FG. I was beside myself. I did the same thing last year against Cleveland hoping to the have the same results! Sure enough, another comeback!

Yeah, wow. Surprised at how many haven't. I got stuff to do. I can't sit around watching 45-14 hopefully become 45-21.

More recently I've just turned the sound down and worked on the computer or something without paying attention, but in the past, yeah I've shut them off.

Right?!

I think it was last years redskins game. I was so frustrated and just left the room. But my sister and father continued watching it.
Huh? that game went nearly perfect from the start and Drew set an all-time record... or are you talking about the Redskins game from the 2017 season? The Kamara bobble comeback.

I'd say the last time I turned off a Saints game was the Bengals game during the 2014 season that was during a 5 game home losing streak, and to not even be competitive against an Andy Dalton led team was kind of my final straw that day.

Been a Saints fan since the beginning...…….so you tell me.

I was at the game in Tulane stadium when the Falcons ran up the score to the tune of 62-7. My family had season tickets back in those days and some of them refused to leave. I mean it was like a one sided track meet!!

It's been a long time since I turned a game off but I am guilty as charged!!

Nope never have... however, the worse we start losing the higher the beer count goes and eventually that beer count turns my eyes off.

Does that count :idunno:

No, since the time I was 8 yo, 1978, I have watched every play of every game. Even through the gulf war and other deployments, my dad videotaped them and saved them til I got home and I watched, analyzed and enjoyed as if not knowing the outcome. Even when u go to a game, I come home and watch for things I couldn’t see at the game. I never left early from any of the Tiger Stadium games in 05. 1. I pay good money and no matter how bad the game is going i’d shoot myself if I left early and missed the most epic comeback in history.

I watched the Vikings playoff loss when I was a kid with my mom and grandmother. I learned a colorful vocabulary that day hahaha but I had sweet revenge when we kneeled and said Hail Mary's when Hartley made the field goal. My mom texted me nonsense while I was hugging grown men who were in tears at the game. My grandmother was in the home by then but she called me the next day and said "I didn't think I would live long enough to see this" she took me to my first game as a kid.

My kid walked out of a game we were watching last season... she apologized and returned. I told her you cant be a true fan without walking out at least once lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom