Ever turned off a Saints game that wasn't going your way? (1 Viewer)

I wasn’t really able to watch the game today because of work, but I listened to it. I thought of this thread when I turned it off.. lol. I was getting too angry and letting it effect me... I cant let a stupid game have an effect on my life.

Does DVR'ing the game while I take a 45 minute motorcycle ride in the country count as "still watching the game".

Then again, I'm not sure I would qualify what we watched today as a NFL game.

Or a college game.

or even a HS game.

Maybe peewee.

It was more like watching the kids in the outfield during a Tee Ball game as they play with the dandelions or chase the butterflies.

Which penalty did you see that wasn’t legit? Every single one they showed on replay was clear as day.

I don't think anyone doubts the legitimacy of the calls...it was the timing of them. Those calls could go against either team on every single play. I guarantee you I can spot a hold or a hands to the face on every play of an NFL game. It was just like past games where I've said... So we are getting called for holding against a team with a weak pass rush... Yet our highly effective pass rush is drawing no holding calls of their own?!? Esp on crucial downs

Fired up the grill at the start of the 4th quarter. Prepped five pounds of pork blade steaks with dry rub, some chicken thighs marinated in Italian dressing, a few burgers, an aluminum tray full of sliced bell peppers, mushrooms and onions.

Stopped occasionally to watch Drew get sacked and see our O-line get called for movement when it should have gone against the Atlanta D for encroachment.

The announcer said he'd never seen four hands to the face calls in one game, much less in one game against one team . . . neither have I, and I've been watching NFL games for five decades.

Now, I will retreat into my mandatory three-day self-imposed exile from the Super Forum, as is customary after a loss. It's the only thing that keeps me sane at times like these!

Changed it after the 4th down sack. Impractical jokers reruns was the better choice at that point.

All the time, I turned the game off at halftime today without a second thought or any emotion at all. These games are meant to be nothing more than enjoyment, to pass the time when you don’t have more important things to be doing. They bring no benefit other than that enjoyment, so why watch if it’s not enjoyable?

Once I turned off and it wasn’t Bc they were losing, but I saw they had completely quit. If they’re not gonna try to play, I’m not gonna try to watch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom