Every NFL Team's Greatest Coach Ever [Click Bait Slide Show] (1 Viewer)

Except the mentioned Ditka. But yeah, between Mora starting with nothing and built a playoff caliber team with one of the best defenses ever. But Payton and Super Bowl yeah no comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except the mentioned Ditka. But yeah, between Mora starting with nothing and built a playoff caliber team with one of the best defenses ever. But Payton and Super Bowl yeah no comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Payton can get another Super Bowl, I'd say he's on the way to the Hall.

I'd take Fox over Rivera, Reeves over Mike Smith (although as a Falcons fan it would be depressing to be forced to choose), Paul Brown over Marvin Lewis (although neither won a playoff game so I guess I'm splitting hairs), and I'm guessing they're not counting Shula as a "Colts" coach since it was Baltimore and not Indy? If they're just choosing Dungy over Shula then the list loses all credibility.

I'd take Fox over Rivera, Reeves over Mike Smith (although as a Falcons fan it would be depressing to be forced to choose), Paul Brown over Marvin Lewis (although neither won a playoff game so I guess I'm splitting hairs), and I'm guessing they're not counting Shula as a "Colts" coach since it was Baltimore and not Indy? If they're just choosing Dungy over Shula then the list loses all credibility.

And George Allen was the best coach the Rams ever had and maybe the Redskins too. (Hated that guy.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom