Every OL Needs A Guy Like This... (1 Viewer)

Playmaker0017

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I want the Falcons to overlook his injury and grab this beast in the 3rd. These highlights are disturbing..man vs boys. Dude tosses around Bama’s OL. And 44 reps on bench is 4th best all time

Have any of you guys watched much of Netane Muir’s tape? Without the injuries he is a top 20 prospect.

Netane Muti?? (@netane_muti52) Tweeted:
Little late but check the kid out??? full vid on https://t.co/AFIZtvSIBP https://t.co/hfhXC5s1uI

Last edited:
I want the Falcons to overlook his injury and grab this beast in the 3rd. These highlights are disturbing..man vs boys. Dude tosses around Bama’s OL. And 44 reps on bench is 4th best all time

Have any of you guys watched much of his tape? Without the injuries he is a top 20 prospect.

Serious Laugh GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:
He's definitely a BEAST!!!

But, alot of what he was doing would be considered "Holding" in the NFL. And God knows he would get called for it playing for the Saints.

Maybe that was just the clips from his freshman year though.

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah that one is nice... However she had one in this hideous jersey once. Let's just say I had a hard time reading her posts. o_Oo_O. I think playmaker may be my favorite falcon fan of all time

Welcome.
And yep, he’s a beast. So is Logan the kid from Kentucky. He’s mean as heck too.
And you definitely need nasty on the lines.

If that’s her in that avatar pic, she can stay as long as she likes. ??‍♂️
It's actually Thomas Dimitroff. We have pics of him reading SR on a plane btw. I wish someone with more skill would dig that out of archive lol.
But you said “she”
Why do I feel like Ace Ventura kissing the Sargent right now?
Ok you guys know I have very limited vision. And I think whomever that is in the avatar is fine as heck. But it’s not a ‘she’? I’m so confused.

My trip to blindness is progressing faster than I thought. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom