Every OL Needs A Guy Like This... (1 Viewer)

Ok you guys know I have very limited vision. And I think whomever that is in the avatar is fine as heck. But it’s not a ‘she’? I’m so confused.

My trip to blindness is progressing faster than I thought. ?

Would it surprise you to know that SammyknightMVP isn't the gal in his avatar either?

I want the Falcons to overlook his injury and grab this beast in the 3rd. These highlights are disturbing..man vs boys. Dude tosses around Bama’s OL. And 44 reps on bench is 4th best all time

Have any of you guys watched much of Netane Muir’s tape? Without the injuries he is a top 20 prospect.

Netane Muti?? (@netane_muti52) Tweeted:
Little late but check the kid out??? full vid on https://t.co/AFIZtvSIBP https://t.co/hfhXC5s1uI

He is what you call a Highlight Warrior

His highlight tape is really nice due to his aggressive style of play. When you watch him on a snap to snap basis you realize he plays off balance, and lacks lower body strength. His technique needs to be refined as well, as his hands are always finding there way on the shoulders instead of the chest. NFL D Lineman will make him pay for that everytime.

Under the right system and coaching, I have no doubt that he could be a starter by year 3, but he still has a long way to go, and it starts with strengthening his lower half.

He is what you call a Highlight Warrior

His highlight tape is really nice due to his aggressive style of play. When you watch him on a snap to snap basis you realize he plays off balance, and lacks lower body strength. His technique needs to be refined as well, as his hands are always finding there way on the shoulders instead of the chest. NFL D Lineman will make him pay for that everytime.

Under the right system and coaching, I have no doubt that he could be a starter by year 3, but he still has a long way to go, and it starts with strengthening his lower half.

He does get off balance more than he should. Much of that was due to playing Tackle the last two years. He was playing both tackle & guard but he lacks the arm length for tackle. Several places view him as the top interior guard in the draft

OG NETANE MUTI, FRESNO STATE

Muti has been tossing college defensive lineman around since the first day he stepped on a college football field back in 2017. That year, he allowed only 11 pressures and earned an 80.4 overall grade. Injuries have limited him to only 318 snaps since between left tackle and left guard, but on those he’s allowed only three pressures. Back in that 2017 season though, Muti ranked third among all guards in the nation with seven big-time run blocks. His highlight tape is reminiscent of former top-10 pick Quenton Nelson in its utter physical dominance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom