Every team that has a pick 6 in the Super Bowl has gone to win except for the falcons (1 Viewer)

I was arguing with a Falcon fan on Twitter today cause he didn’t like when I called them the FailClowns. He kept posting GIFs of our worst plays in the playoffs in recent memory. First was the no call and then the Marcus Williams ghost tackle. So I posted Drew hoisting the trophy saying yes we should be back to back champs, so thanks for jogging my memory. Then he posted Beastmode running through our whole defense in that game. So I said “Sorry bro, but I will take those 3 plays and an infiniti more of them over 28-3”. He didn’t take to kind to that one...

I was arguing with a Falcon fan on Twitter today cause he didn’t like when I called them the FailClowns. He kept posting GIFs of our worst plays in the playoffs in recent memory. First was the no call and then the Marcus Williams ghost tackle. So I posted Drew hoisting the trophy saying yes we should be back to back champs, so thanks for jogging my memory. Then he posted Beastmode running through our whole defense in that game. So I said “Sorry bro, but I will take those 3 plays and an infiniti more of them over 28-3”. He didn’t take to kind to that one...
Did you invite him to review this thread?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom