Everybody is a temporary Raiders fan tonight, right? (1 Viewer)

No.

Why?

At some pt, we need to choose between St. Louis and Seattle.

I believe we will win the division. BUT, it DOES NOT HURT, to keep a WC picture in mind.

St. Louis is 4-4. Seattle, 4-3. Next week, the two play each other. If Seattle wins tonight, they are 5-3. If they win next week, 6-3 with St. Louis 4-5.

At some point, we need to choose. And since St. Louis is behind, root for Seattle to win this week and next, because JUST IN CASE we need WC, well, it'll be nice to have St. Louis out of the picture.

No.

Why?

At some pt, we need to choose between St. Louis and Seattle.

I believe we will win the division. BUT, it DOES NOT HURT, to keep a WC picture in mind.

St. Louis is 4-4. Seattle, 4-3. Next week, the two play each other. If Seattle wins tonight, they are 5-3. If they win next week, 6-3 with St. Louis 4-5.

At some point, we need to choose. And since St. Louis is behind, root for Seattle to win this week and next, because JUST IN CASE we need WC, well, it'll be nice to have St. Louis out of the picture.

yah but why choose seattle over st louis?

i say any loss by an nfc team to an afc team is good in my books (and st dudes)

I bet hard on Seattle -7 and the one thing that scares me is Brooks coming off the bench. Andrew Walter reminds me of a guy that once stuck knives in his eyeballs, cut off his throwing shoulder because he was in pain after losing both legs.

Seattle should roll and have this game won at halftime but after this week who knows.

I am however rooting for the Raiders to pull the upset because helping the Saints is better than winning a bet.

I say AB is in by the end of the 1st quarter.

This is sad. Raiders QB has been sacked 5 times in the FIRST quarter!!!!!!

the raiders are quite possibly putting on one of the worst diplays i have seen in a long time..like last year, or ditka's last year bad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom