Everybody LOVES USC (1 Viewer)

Be careful what you predict..

bigbabytexascopy0yp.gif

lsutexasscore4io.gif

pwnedcopy5od.gif

OMG I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

Sorry about the caps, but that post was just too good!

USC could not even beat oregon state how in the hell would they embarass LSU...that is a crappy statement... and you have nothing to back that up

LSU's talent level is just as good as USC
And LSU plays tough games every week because they play in the SEC... just look at some of the teams they played against
Florida
Auburn
Tenn
Arkansas...i know USC crushed them... but they are a different team now

USC has no right to play for the national title... if anyone does deserve the right to play it is Michigan becasue the only team that they lost to was Ohio state... the blow out that USC put on ND does not mean crap because michigan blew ND out also... their is no way on earth that it is possible for the Trojans to be ranked above the Wolverines

at least the National Championship LSU won was legit... we did not have to make our own

I know I'll take some shot for being a complete Buckeye homer, but I disagree. If you cannot win the conference, you don't deserve to have a shot in the BCS title game.

I agree with the playoff idea though. Always have

The conference title should not have anything to do with getting a shot at the title... because some conferences do not have a championship game

The conference title should not have anything to do with getting a shot at the title... because some conferences do not have a championship game

But somehow, these conferences still manage to handout "Conference Titles" to teams, even without a conference championship game.

He was fired? I read he left after a loss in the Independence Bowl for North Carolina, but couldn't find anything about him being fired. Granted that was a while ago.

I also didn't know he was WR coach at USM and QB coach at LSU in the '70s. That's pretty neat.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom