Everyone has Crowned the Rams.......but (1 Viewer)

The Rams have Cooks, Kupp, and Woods at WR. How are our WRs better than theirs??? Not saying we can’t beat them, but at least be unbiased 100%

How is Michael Thomas, Ted Ginn, Cameron Meredith, Tre’Quan Smith, & Austin Carr not better than Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Josh Reynolds, JoJo Natson, & KhaDarel Hodge?

I haven’t looked at all their stats, but I would guarantee those 5 outstat those 6 by a long shot. Thomas is currently the best in the game and no one matches him by a long shot, especially Cooks. Ted Ginn has been doing it for a while now, so none of them has his knowledge in the game IMO. Cameron Meredith was a number 1 for the Bears where Woods or Cupp has never really been. Maybes Woods was for a year or two, but he shouldn’t of been lol. Ginn has a year where he has had 10 TDs, where Cooks has never had double digit TDs receiveing. Smith & Carr are pretty much rookies with a lot of potential, especially Smith. Josh Reynolds has never had a game close to what Smith did last week. Our receiver core from top to bottom is better IMO.

Thomas > Cooks
Ginn > Woods
Meredith = Cupp
Smith > Reynolds
Carr > Natson

Last edited:
How is Michael Thomas, Ted Ginn, Cameron Meredith, Tre’Quan Smith, & Austin Carr not better than Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Josh Reynolds, JoJo Natson, & KhaDarel Hodge?

I haven’t looked at all their stats, but I would guarantee those 5 outstat those 6 by a long shot. Thomas is currently the best in the game and no one matches him by a long shot, especially Cooks. Ted Ginn has been doing it for a while now, so none of them has his knowledge in the game IMO. Cameron Meredith was a number 1 for the Bears where Woods or Cupp has never really been. Ginn has a year where he has had 10 TDs, where Cooks has never had double digit TDs receiveing. Smith & Carr are pretty much rookies with a lot of potential, especially Smith. Josh Reynolds has never had a game close to what Smith did last week. Our receiver core from top to bottom is better IMO
Cooks, Woods, Cooper are all better than gin, meredith, TQS, and carr. its not even close... Look at the numbers. They also have the #1 Rb in league so far this year. that says even more...

I haven’t looked at all their stats, but I would guarantee those 5 outstat those 6 by a long shot. Thomas is currently the best in the game and no one matches him by a long shot, especially Cooks. Ted Ginn has been doing it for a while now, so none of them has his knowledge in the game IMO. Cameron Meredith was a number 1 for the Bears where Woods or Cupp has never really been. Maybes Woods was for a year or two, but he shouldn’t of been lol. Ginn has a year where he has had 10 TDs, where Cooks has never had double digit TDs receiveing. Smith & Carr are pretty much rookies with a lot of potential, especially Smith. Josh Reynolds has never had a game close to what Smith did last week. Our receiver core from top to bottom is better IMO.

Thomas > Cooks
Ginn > Woods
Meredith = Cupp
Smith > Reynolds
Carr > Natson
You can’t be serious, so I’m bowing out of this conversation

I kinda want the rams to be undefeated until they play us...

I think we need the Rams to lose 3 to 4 games with one of those being to the Saints for us to get a good shot at #1 seed. So I'd like the Rams to start losing as soon as possible.

I'm looking at their schedule, and it's a cakewalk. The only team they should struggle against on the road are the Saints.

Everyone else is either an easy win, or it's a tough game they get at home. They get KC and Philly at home, then the Saints and maybe Chicago on the road. After that it's smooth sailing to the playoffs. If they split the tough games and have one letdown vs a cupcake, they should be 13-3 with only average luck. Losing all the tough games and lose one more against an "easy" win, it's 11-5.

I love our guys more than anyone but concluding that Meredith is equivalent to Cooper Kupp (at this stage) is like saying Van Hagar is equal to classic Van Halen.

No offence Cam.

Thomas > Cooks
Ginn > Woods
Meredith = Cupp
Smith > Reynolds
Carr > Natson

Thomas is probably the best but the next three spots all go to the Rams.

I love our guys more than anyone but concluding that Meredith is equivalent to Cooper Kupp (at this stage) is like saying Van Hagar is equal to classic Van Halen.

No offence Cam.

Yeah that’s juus a bit of a reach right now! LOL

While I don’t see Tre’/Meredith putting up the numbers they did against Washington, what I DO wanna see them do is continue to be viable targets who produce CONSISTENTLY in the passing O. That alone will take pressure off of MT and AK in the passing game, but most importantly, allows Drew to spread things out more, which keeps opponents honest, maybe even on their heels!

And needless to say, when #9 has defenses on their heels, we’re pretty good!!!!!

Yet that awesome Rams offensive line finally plays a good pass rush and gives up 5 sacks on Goff. And 1.5 of those went to Vonn Miller. Goff ended up with a much worse Qb rating than Case Keenum. CASE KEENUM.

Saints play Cleveland, and Myless Garret is on a milk box.

Let me also add that 3 of those sacks went to ROOKIE Bradley Chubb. His best game of the year. Which means they will panic when they see Davenport.

I'm quietly confident about the Rams. They got us last year out here at a game I attended but the stadium was at least 50% Black and Gold. I was around a bunch of Saints fans, and I had those tickets comped to me by a friend who works in the ticket office so they were "Rams side". My buddy that I took is a diehard Rams fans and was super surprised at the number of our fans. We had our chances and didn't execute. I don't see that happening in the dome. Honestly I think this team is capable of beating anyone. Even against TB in the opener we had our shots and didn't execute. We also played their better QB. Let the media crown them. We'll be there waiting.

I'm looking at their schedule, and it's a cakewalk. The only team they should struggle against on the road are the Saints.

Everyone else is either an easy win, or it's a tough game they get at home. They get KC and Philly at home, then the Saints and maybe Chicago on the road. After that it's smooth sailing to the playoffs. If they split the tough games and have one letdown vs a cupcake, they should be 13-3 with only average luck. Losing all the tough games and lose one more against an "easy" win, it's 11-5.

Philly had the cake walk schedule last year and it brought them to the #1 seed. The team with the #1 seed in the NFC has reached the SB every year now since 2013.

Losing to Tampa Bay in week 1 left us with very little margin of error and we have the toughest schedule in the league. The next 5 weeks are no joke for us.

Cooks, Woods, Cooper are all better than gin, meredith, TQS, and carr. its not even close... Look at the numbers. They also have the #1 Rb in league so far this year. that says even more...

Simply why I am dreading our defense against their offense. The homers on here are oh so sure these guys are overrated and we will blow them out, just like when they said this same rhetoric about Seattle in 2013 and look how that turned out.

I'm waiting until the Vikings game when this defense has to face a real offense again to reserve judgement if we have a chance or not in stopping their offense. My gut tells me it will take a near perfect game from Brees and a back and forth shoot out to beat them. The Rams have the offensive firepower to really put a beating on our defense. We will know if we have a chance if they can slow down the Vikings passing game.

It’s a long season!

One game at a time!

We play Baltimore this week. I have no problem with us as fans looking ahead, but personally, Ima try to look at things like the players should. The Ravens are good! They lead their division, and are playing at home. We got our work cut out for us! I jus wanna go in there, win AND come out healthy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom