Everyone ready for Sunday? (1 Viewer)

We don't run the wildcat every play, so of course we don't score every drive. I have yet to watch three WC plays in a row this year not go for a first down. It gets 4-5 yards everytime. If we mix it in right, we can score a hell of a lot of points. NO ONE has stopped the WC yet, and if you think anyone has, you are as bad as a Jets fan.

Most Saints fans believe that the Wildcat has been VERY effective. I, for one, am concerned about this game. I really want to win this one BADLY. I think Drew Brees, however, is the best QB in the game and will be the difference.

Im not too worried about the wildcat, heres why: The Dolphins have the 18th ranked passing d in the league, giving up 225 ypg. By the second quarter they will have to abandon the run in hopes of keeping up. Everyone comes into the game with the Saints with the same gameplan: run the ball to control the clock, and get pressure on Brees. Teams have to abandon the run by the second quarter because Brees has lit them up and they are 2+ TD's behind. I have no doubt Miami runs the WC very well, but if they stick with it all game, the Saints win by 30.

I'm not worried about the Putty Tat!

Attachments

• tawt-i-taw-a-putty-tat-1.jpg
    tawt-i-taw-a-putty-tat-1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 24

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom